ColourPop

allthingsglam

I can't decide between Pinch and Polliwog :( Is Polliwog too light? How do you find its cream finish? Thanks!!!!
I love the cream finish Feels great more like a mac satin I order both but with colourpop slow shipping I have yet to get them I'm hoping to love both

laurennnxox

:pompom: my order of 7 highlighters and the where the light is quad will be here monday!!! I placed my order last monday, so it will take a week. I hate log shipping but excited to finally get my hands on these!! My next order might be boba (when it comes in stock), nillionare, and a bronzer. How do the bronzers blend? I have a hard time with the blushes sometimes. Should I bother trying a bronzer then?

Indieprincess

I can't decide between Pinch and Polliwog :( Is Polliwog too light? How do you find its cream finish? Thanks!!!!
Polliwog is pretty light but because it is slightly cooler toned I find it to be a little more forgiving. I think it would look good with the Wet or BFF 3 liner. I like the cream finish not as much as their mattes though because the consistency I find to be a bit heavy on the lips.

Indieprincess

:pompom: my order of 7 highlighters and the where the light is quad will be here monday!!! I placed my order last monday, so it will take a week. I hate log shipping but excited to finally get my hands on these!! My next order might be boba (when it comes in stock), nillionare, and a bronzer. How do the bronzers blend? I have a hard time with the blushes sometimes. Should I bother trying a bronzer then?
I tried Pool Side with my Sigma Angled Contour Brush and I didn't have a problem.

allthingsglam

After using the 3 blushes I have I loveeee the colors But they are hard to work with besides using your fingers whick I don't really like to do The colors are all beautiful but I don't think I will be buying anymore blushes unless its a color that I just hth

Rebby Writer

Just got my Mondays in Malibu set and omg they are just amaze..

Top to bottom:

Gecko (comes off sometimes as silver and sometimes as a lavender pinkish color)
Snakebite (A nice gold. Dont have any other golds to compare it to :/ )
Sand Swoon (baby pink with a few gold flecks)
Prickly Pear (HNNNG! That is all)
Mirage (It's a greenish gold, in person)
Hot Tamale (Dark red with some copper. Would look good with Game Face)

Showing a pic of Sand Swoon..'cause I think it's pretty in the pan.

I have a few more I might add later but the auto adjust on my phone was being a butt.

laurennnxox

Just got my Mondays in Malibu set and omg they are just amaze.. Top to bottom: Gecko (comes off sometimes as silver and sometimes as a lavender pinkish color) Snakebite (A nice gold. Dont have any other golds to compare it to :/ ) Sand Swoon (baby pink with a few gold flecks) Prickly Pear (HNNNG! That is all) Mirage (It's a greenish gold, in person) Hot Tamale (Dark red with some copper. Would look good with Game Face) Showing a pic of Sand Swoon..'cause I think it's pretty in the pan. I have a few more I might add later but the auto adjust on my phone was being a butt.
Damn, I need this now!!! i just placed an order on monday though :/

Rebby Writer

Damn, I need this now!!! i just placed an order on monday though :/
I know that feel. I ordered this and the next day they flippin' released the Rumer collection! Other companies, you wait forever for new stuff and then it's sold out in a hot minute. Not CP! I'm over here like, "STAHP! This is too much!" lol

laurennnxox

I know that feel. I ordered this and the next day they flippin' released the Rumer collection! Other companies, you wait forever for new stuff and then it's sold out in a hot minute. Not CP! I'm over here like, "STAHP! This is too much!" lol
Soooo much! I almost don't like the surprise new collections because I don't know how to manage my money... I'd also wait a few days to compile orders since their shipping takes ages!! I'm going to wait for Boba to restock and I'll pick up: mondays in malibu, boba, tasty, and on the rocks. Maybe nillionare, a reviewer on CP's site said it's similar to a color in the KL set. Which is on it's way to me now. Have you tried them on the lid yet?

jenise

6e5a1c77_image.jpeg

clidre

I started with a lipstick wishlist, and I have ended up with a long list of lipstick and eyeshadows... :(

I have 3 questions about the eyeshadows:

1) Mittens: I already have the Too faced chocolate bar.... Mittens reminds me Cherry Cordial. Do you think I need it?

2) I've read colourpop eyeshadows are difficult to blend with brushes. Is it true?

3) Have you depotted the eyeshadows? I would like to put them in my Z palette, but I think it's not possible: I've read the eyeshadows are creamy and they need to be closed accurately in their pot. Is that true?

Thanks a lot, girls!