ColourPop

BrittLuvsMakeup

13473235_1727762164169475_1711584623_n.jpg

Colourpop is currently having a 4 hour, 20% off sale on their eyeshadows. I ordered 8:

Etiquette_54148c3f-14d1-44fb-b5ca-e014245f76d0_compact_cropped.jpeg
Etiquette × 1
$4.00​
drift_b1aa22c2-d708-4eb5-addb-7952718a0897_compact_cropped.png
Drift × 1
$4.00​
Hammered_5df55964-ed96-404f-ae90-9342f29f2ebc_compact_cropped.png
Hammered × 1
$4.00​
Fantasy2-SuperShockShadow_11b673b1-09db-4923-ba90-3c68c7cdaf30_compact_cropped.png
Fantasy × 1
$4.00​
Fairfax-Matte-Shade_9fcca907-13a5-43de-b144-32f91ad046ca_compact_cropped.jpeg
Fairfax × 1
$4.00​
Sterio_162f4ca9-f4bc-4b73-8233-641615a8861f_compact_cropped.png
Stereo × 1
$4.00​
shadow-4_50f7f7bb-1644-4893-9950-b3c722eb4043_compact_cropped.png
Beverly × 1
$4.00​
shadow-alchemy_4239dc0e-4ba0-4767-8350-7e1278f105d7_compact_cropped.png
Alchemy × 1
$4.00​

laurennnxox

I'm going to order all four metallics on thursday, but I'm kind of annoyed that they decided to do a flash sale two days before this launch. I know it's short notice so not much time to hype up the metals, but they swatches are already ALLLL over instagram. I feel like they're setting themselves up for failure with people being annoyed about processing/shipping times with these two events in one week. We'll see though, my order from last week shipped the same day and was delivered less than 48 hours after that. Hopefully they can keep up with the demand.

filio

I want the metallics aswell (atleast 3 maybe all + something for free shipping) but why a sale before a launch, shipping is slow already... and i'm using a mail foreward service so will have to wait even longer to get it in europe :(

laurennnxox

I want the metallics aswell (atleast 3 maybe all + something for free shipping) but why a sale before a launch, shipping is slow already... and i'm using a mail foreward service so will have to wait even longer to get it in europe :(
I agree. Really poor planning on their part. :(

Rinstar

I placed a small order today... haven't ordered from CP since the day after Christmas! I got Dove sculpting stick, Releve and Gummy Bear highlight sticks, Hanky Panky shadow (it's my favorite crease blending shadow and I ran out!), Flower Shop e/s, Teaspoon e/l pencil and Dope Taupe brow pencil.

iqaganda

Who's grabbing the Metallic Liquid Lipsticks tomorrow? I'm still torned... I have the Milanis and honestly, it has been a hit or miss with them.. Not because of the formula, it's just because of my taste.. I don't like some on me..

P.S.

Are these limited editions?

laurennnxox

Who's grabbing the Metallic Liquid Lipsticks tomorrow? I'm still torned... I have the Milanis and honestly, it has been a hit or miss with them.. Not because of the formula, it's just because of my taste.. I don't like some on me..

P.S.

Are these limited editions?

I'm nabbing all 4! I've been soo into metallic lips lately, and I love all of CP's formulas except the Ultra Matte.

I think they're limited quantity, but they will be restocking and also coming out with more colors.

I'll be added a few more things to my cart for the free shipping though. Probably two of my beloved Aquarius lip liner.

laurennnxox

So, update on the sculpting stix. The highlight shade is too dry and bleh. I just don't like it.

The shade, Dove, is a nice *color* for contouring on me-- but again the formula is blah. It first applies nice, but you have to blend IMMEDIATELY. Don't bother doing your whole face then blending. You'll have dry lines of color. So I work in sections. However... it kind of just... blends away to nothing? I'm thinking it could be my brush. But I felt like I was adding a LOT of product and not really getting much intensity as I blended. I'm going to try a different brush today, more like the stippling brush they used on their snapchat.

I'm really eyeing up the MUFE face palette in #20, though. I swatched it in stores and it felt sooo nice and creamy.

GreenEyedAllie

So, update on the sculpting stix. The highlight shade is too dry and bleh. I just don't like it.

The shade, Dove, is a nice *color* for contouring on me-- but again the formula is blah. It first applies nice, but you have to blend IMMEDIATELY. Don't bother doing your whole face then blending. You'll have dry lines of color. So I work in sections. However... it kind of just... blends away to nothing? I'm thinking it could be my brush. But I felt like I was adding a LOT of product and not really getting much intensity as I blended. I'm going to try a different brush today, more like the stippling brush they used on their snapchat.

I'm really eyeing up the MUFE face palette in #20, though. I swatched it in stores and it felt sooo nice and creamy.

Good to know. I was thinking of adding Dove to my metals order for shipping.

laurennnxox

Do you think Kween or Zebra look a lot like Reign?

I'd say probably Zebra more than Kween. Or even them mixed, like Reign might be slightly between the two shades. Kween looks too red in some swatches, and Zebra looks a bit too brown. Are you trying to dupe Reign, or purposefully not have dupes? I heard these metallics are more on the "ultra satin" side than "ultra matte." So likely different formulas!

GreenEyedAllie

I'd say probably Zebra more than Kween. Or even them mixed, like Reign might be slightly between the two shades. Kween looks too red in some swatches, and Zebra looks a bit too brown. Are you trying to dupe Reign, or purposefully not have dupes? I heard these metallics are more on the "ultra satin" side than "ultra matte." So likely different formulas!

I have Reign, so purposefully not have dupes. I think you're right about Reign being between. TBH all these colors are fairly close to each other, lol.

laurennnxox

Screen Shot 2016-06-23 at 6.02.05 PM.png

Done and ordered. Super easy. :) Hopefully it doesn't take forever to ship out! I'm so excited to try these, and can't wait to see what colors they'll release next!

hitchcockblonde

Got all 4 plus Dr. M. Not sure how I'll like them on me but I figured they're only 6 dollars so whatever. Which is usually my reasoning for colourpop orders.

Latest posts