Comparable dupe to the 226?

Fataliya

I finally looked on MAC.com to see what the 226 was, after reading about it here.

This is what I've been using from ELF:

84006_deptImg.jpg

Price is $3, and I think it works good. When I got mine, it was actually slightly pointed, so mine looks a bit different than the picture above, but I think it works well for your crease.

Dunno, if anyone's interested, but I HTH someone.
th_dunno.gif

nunu

There's an inglot brush that i have that is the same as the 226 and much cheaper!
It looks different but at the tip they are both the same. I posted it in the BBR swatch thread next to the 226.

INGLOT - Products

Scroll down, it's the eyeshadow 80HP brush.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
There's an inglot brush that i have that is the same as the 226 and much cheaper!
It looks different but at the tip they are both the same. I posted it in the BBR swatch thread next to the 226.

INGLOT - Products

Scroll down, it's the eyeshadow 80HP brush.

That one says 27.95 ...the 226 was cheaper than that wasn't it? Like 24 or 26

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
That one says 27.95 ...the 226 was cheaper than that wasn't it? Like 24 or 26

The pricing on the site is strange because i'm sure i got it for less than 10 dollars from the store itself
shrugs.gif

Why would the pricing vary on the site??
th_confused_new.gif

Edit: Tish i think the prices on the website are australian dollars not american.

Ok, i figured it out LOL

27.95 australian dollars = 6.7 omani rials

27.95 AUD= 17.9 USD

17.9 USD = 6.7 Omani rials..

so i guess with taxes etc it cost me more than $10

MACLovin

The pic looks all wonky on their site, but this is my favorite crease brush right now, and it's pretty damn close to the 226. It's a more tapered tip IRL, I'll take a pic of my brush later so you can see, but it's the Mineral Fusion crease brush. I got it from Whole Foods. It's sooooo soft.
heart.gif

Here's the pic from the site, but like i said its not a very good representation:

brush-crease.gif

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringDancer
I haven't tried it in person so I don't know if it's a proper dupe - but Coastal Scents has a tapered crease brush that they claim to be a dupe for the 226.

I have this and it isn't nearly as good as the 226. Too fluffy and doesn't deposit color well. I'd love it if it was stiffer.

Latest posts