Complaints gift?

toby1

Go for it
smiles.gif

mrsvandertramp

Getting attitude generally at one store. I have load of incidents that I've left slip and you know when a tiny thing just drives you mad? Well I had that.

Firstly, I had an appointment to buy some products for my Prom and to try them. I don't like pink and had told the MA no pink but she did it regardless and sighed and rolled her eyes when I asked her to alter it a slight bit and just chucked anything on to get me out the shop.

Another MA lied about there being any of the Matte MSFs left so when I asked her with help in choosing a suitable powder in the right colour for my sister (I'd taken her to get one for getting good SAT results) she sighed and said "I'll just get the other powder then" and managed to get not one, but three of them.

I went in with my Mom because she was buying me some for my GCSE results and the MA directed all the questions at her, despite my Mom repeatedly saying "Maybe you should ask my daughter, it's for her".

And the usual "I'm a kid so the MAs rush out the back rather than have to deal with me"

It just got to a point where one day, when I asked for help and they said "I'm busy" despite just gossiping in an empty store, I thought Eff it, I'm going to complain.

Sorry about the novel

Eemaan

gosh, that is a lot of crap. you did good. when you do get good customer service from even one MA even though it may be a crap service counter anyway, ring up estee lauder head office in london and compliment the gal/guy.ive done this a few times in the past and its always been passed on to the area manager. they really appreciate constructive comments.

toby1

Actually they gave me one after they kept losing my order and that was before they were perm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Famousblackpen
You can ask for it but I doubt they wiil give you one

ebonyannette

I think you deserve the 187!
I hate it when they act all snobbish and snotty and then you spend over $100 and they are instantly your best friend! Its even worse when you spend over $100 and they still act snotty!
Girl get your 187!

Lalli

i had problems with my local freestanding stores, being stared out, usually im the only asian girl in there when i go in and its damn annoying since the mac logo cleary states all races, ages etc etc.. i also had to wait around to be served people who came in after were being served, and suddenly when im spending hundreds of pounds the MA's are intrested. i complained, and to head office and i recieved a written apology and an offer of a free product too,, but the written apology did it for me i sppose! i wud ask 4 the brush i got the 182
smiles.gif

Lalli

sounds alot like the Birmingham store!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsvandertramp
Getting attitude generally at one store. I have load of incidents that I've left slip and you know when a tiny thing just drives you mad? Well I had that.

Firstly, I had an appointment to buy some products for my Prom and to try them. I don't like pink and had told the MA no pink but she did it regardless and sighed and rolled her eyes when I asked her to alter it a slight bit and just chucked anything on to get me out the shop.

Another MA lied about there being any of the Matte MSFs left so when I asked her with help in choosing a suitable powder in the right colour for my sister (I'd taken her to get one for getting good SAT results) she sighed and said "I'll just get the other powder then" and managed to get not one, but three of them.

I went in with my Mom because she was buying me some for my GCSE results and the MA directed all the questions at her, despite my Mom repeatedly saying "Maybe you should ask my daughter, it's for her".

And the usual "I'm a kid so the MAs rush out the back rather than have to deal with me"

It just got to a point where one day, when I asked for help and they said "I'm busy" despite just gossiping in an empty store, I thought Eff it, I'm going to complain.

Sorry about the novel

mrsvandertramp

Yeah it was the Birmingham one. The thing I hate, which is what a lot of girls do, is that you start trying to spend lots of money in the shop in the hope that they'll treat you decently but you should get the same treatment regardless of what you're buying.

mrsvandertramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalli
i had problems with my local freestanding stores, being stared out, usually im the only asian girl in there when i go in and its damn annoying since the mac logo cleary states all races, ages etc etc.. i also had to wait around to be served people who came in after were being served, and suddenly when im spending hundreds of pounds the MA's are intrested. i complained, and to head office and i recieved a written apology and an offer of a free product too,, but the written apology did it for me i sppose! i wud ask 4 the brush i got the 182
smiles.gif

Same! It reassured me that MAC does give a damn about how the MAs treat us. I really emphasised the fact that if I couldn't get service in a shop then I wasn't going to buy it online either and I'd stop using MAC altogether and that's the truth.

I was sad the 182 was sold out, I was gonna ask for that. My sister was like "go for the traincase!" haha.

Anatevka

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsvandertramp
Same! It reassured me that MAC does give a damn about how the MAs treat us. I really emphasised the fact that if I couldn't get service in a shop then I wasn't going to buy it online either and I'd stop using MAC altogether and that's the truth.

I was sad the 182 was sold out, I was gonna ask for that. My sister was like "go for the traincase!" haha.

hahaha... oh man... the traincase! i totally would.
greengrin.gif