Complimenting gets you more than a thanks.

jadedragonfly

I know there was already a thread about this, but it appears to be closed. I sent in a compliment about my favorite MA at the counter in The Bay in Square One mall and they sent me back an e-mail saying they were sending me the small gift for me to enjoy.

YAY!
eyelove.gif

I got it and it was a Grain e/s, also yey! Except I just bought a Grain e/s a few days ago. Can I exchange the one I got in the mail? It's not that I don't appreciate it or anything, I just have 2 now!

Hilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadedragonfly
Except I just bought a Grain e/s a few days ago. Can I exchange the one I got in the mail? It's not that I don't appreciate it or anything, I just have 2 now!

To exchange in the MAC store or counter, they will need a reciept. No ifs ands or butts. But maybe you can swap it on here? I'm sure someone else would like to trade you.
wavey.gif

dollbabybex

ive exchanged gifts loads without receipts... they always let me

cos friends usually buy me es's i already have

but they know me really well after goin there for years.

jillianjiggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
To exchange in the MAC store or counter, they will need a reciept. No ifs ands or butts. But maybe you can swap it on here? I'm sure someone else would like to trade you.
wavey.gif

not true in every case...i exchanged a mac eyeshadow without a receipt. it was a gift and i didnt have one. they didnt even blink about it.

you could definitely exchange, or try to, the grain you got in the mail.

ambidextrous

wasn't there the rumor that exchanged stuff gets thrown away? if that's true I'd swap it or keep it as a backup...