Concealer for freckles?

littlelamb

I have an event this weekend and I would like to cover my freckles as much as possible.

I have Studio Finish concealer which I have used in the past, but I spent a day at the pool (WITH sunscreen) and now my freckles have gotten darker. I typically wear my regular MAC Mineralize foundation and powder on top. I cannot get the coverage I would like from this now.

Should I try another foundation on top of Studio Finish or is there a better concealer? I have heard wonderful things about Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage.

This is a photo of me back in May wearing just MAC mineralize foundation and powder on my face:

Also, is there a good concealer to simply lighten them on a daily basis?

I do accept that I have freckles, I would just like the option to not have to embrace them ALL the time. Recently my boss commented on them being darker and it has made me really self-conscious about them. I would just like some good concealers while I work on another process to lighten them.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Himynameische

I can't even see your freckles! I've just read about MUFE Full Cover Concealer, it's a thick waterproof concealer that can really cover dark blemishes. I think it can cover your freckles, but they don't recommend it for undereye circles bec of its formulation (thick and dry). I've been wanting to try it as well but haven't gotten around to getting it yet.