Concealer recommendations

SydVicious

Hey everyone, I am having a hell of a time trying to find a good under eye concealer to go with my MAC studio fix fluid foundation. I was wearing an NC15 and lightening it with some white face and body, but I have recently grabbed a bottle of NW10 and it's just a touch too pale. I end up mixing 2 pumps of NW10 with about 3/4ths of a pump of NC15. I have tried the select cover-up and the mineralize concealer and I just don't love them. I find that the mineralize creases under my eyes. I have the studio finish concealer that I use on my spots and to clean up after I do my eyebrows, but I need something that will cover and not crease under my eyes. I have been thinking about trying pro longwear, but what color would I choose with my crazy mixture???

I just need some recommendations because I have to order online and I live in a country where I don't speak the language so it can be tricky to test things out in the store. The last time I went to the counter they didn't even have the lighter shades out to test.