Concealer Suggestion

cakewannaminaj

I have recently been using the 3 Concept Eyes full coverage concealer and it's the best I have ever used! it's not MAC but it covers so well and affordable

MsKb

would anyone be able to suggest whether MAC SF corrector in ochre or pure orange would work better for me? I'm an nc 42/43. Both colours were suggested to me on diff occasions on MAC live chat so i'm a bit confused.

sagehen

would anyone be able to suggest whether MAC SF corrector in ochre or pure orange would work better for me? I'm an nc 42/43. Both colours were suggested to me on diff occasions on MAC live chat so i'm a bit confused. 
Are you using it for undereye circles or darkness? What color is the thing you want to conceal?

sagehen

Well dark undereye circles as well as dark post acne spots
Depends. If the undereye circles appear grey or blue, orange corrector is usually the best bet. I am NC50-ish. My sister is about your shade and here undereye circles are purple, and a yellow corrector works best on her.

MsKb

Depends. If the undereye circles appear grey or blue, orange corrector is usually the best bet. I am NC50-ish. My sister is about your shade and here undereye circles are purple, and a yellow corrector works best on her.
thanks so much for the advice..will try to fig out the colour of my undereye circles and then work from there. Merry Christmas!

MissPrisssy

I've been lurking for a long time but I finally had something to post. I've been using the LA Girl concealer but it has caused the worst breakout I've ever had. I look like Craterface from Grease without makeup on. Does anyone use anything else that's a little more sensitive? I was thinking about trying Mac or Clique because I get a discount through my job, but if there's something better I'm willing to try it.

AkeshialuvsMAC

I've been lurking for a long time but I finally had something to post. I've been using the LA Girl concealer but it has caused the worst breakout I've ever had. I look like Craterface from Grease without makeup on. Does anyone use anything else that's a little more sensitive? I was thinking about trying Mac or Clique because I get a discount through my job, but if there's something better I'm willing to try it.
sorry to hear that. Try MAC prolongwear concealer it should work for you

Antiqued

Im NC 43 I use Ruby Kisses 3D face creator in level 9 to conceal and clean up my brows. I think it costs around $5.00.