contests?

pnuttbuttajelli

where do you guys go to find makeup contest entries (not the "make your face look like a rain forest" kind)?
i get so bored and i need reasons to experiment, and im always stumped when it comes to inspiration/ideas.
whenever i look on youtube, i always see the entries but never the contests, and it seems way too broad of a subject to search for on google.

so yeah.

thanks in advance, stay beautiful, and have a nice day :)

ShortnSassy

i'm friends with users on youtube whose makeup styles i like... my favorites are makeupbyrenren, petrilude, and monroemisfitmakeup. alot of times they have contests, or they announce contests for other users. but remember that you don't need a contest to be creative! you can get inspiration from anywhere... i get alot of mine from here on specktra from other users too!

chocolategoddes

There are a butt load of contests on youtube from a lot of lesser known gurus who might just have 50 subscribers and they give away awesome prizes. You just have to do a lot of browsing.
One contest will send you to another contest on the "Related Videos" bar and before you know it, you'll find about 20 contests you can enter!

fondasaurusrex

Also what i find helpful is when you search for "makeup contests" on youtube you can chose the filter "Sort by: Newest" so you don't get a lot of expired contests.

pnuttbuttajelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortnSassy
i'm friends with users on youtube whose makeup styles i like... my favorites are makeupbyrenren, petrilude, and monroemisfitmakeup. alot of times they have contests, or they announce contests for other users. but remember that you don't need a contest to be creative! you can get inspiration from anywhere... i get alot of mine from here on specktra from other users too!

lol, yeah i do too actually!
but i always feel guilty or like a ripoff when i get it from other specktra users... that and i never get it right, ha :-\

but thanks for those, i'll check them out when i get home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
There are a butt load of contests on youtube from a lot of lesser known gurus who might just have 50 subscribers and they give away awesome prizes. You just have to do a lot of browsing.
One contest will send you to another contest on the "Related Videos" bar and before you know it, you'll find about 20 contests you can enter!

yeah that's what i've seen, that it's the lesser-known ones who usually have tons, but once i lose the links i can't find them again :-[
it's not even that i want to enter the contests most of the time, i just need something to do (lame, i know) and to expand my creativity~
but yeah thank you for the tip!