Contouring, and a few other things . . .

KMFH

Hey all, ive been a member for a while, but havent posted a whole lot, im real bad about lurking! Anyways tho, im lookin for some honest opinions and critisism, and this is a great place for it.
The first one is a before, and the next couple are after. All i did was foundation, contouring and l/s and mascara. I really need opinions on these, does it look natural, did i forget a spot, etc, 'specially on the nose.
Then i threw in a couple of other looks for prosperities sake!
Oooh also a shout-out to all the guys on here that insipire me alot! Esp. Risa, ur an amazing artist, and seem like an amazing person as well.
TIA all, i look forward to ur suggestions . . .
DSC06935.jpg

DSC06857a.jpg
DSC06881a.jpg

DSC06223ab.jpg

martygreene

Your contouring looks great! If you are planning on doing contouring for street wear you may wish to go a tad bit lighter on your shadow, just to prevent things looking un-natural close up.

colormust

hello there...i have a fellow lurker **hides in shame** hehehehehe

i can only see one pic of you (work computer = big brother), it looks really good and soft. love the lip colors

what colors did you use

missytakespics

i personally think its flawless...im a huge fan of contouring and you did a greast job - what products and brushes did you use for it?

Henna

You look great! What did you use for contouring? I need a little help w/my wide nose
smiles.gif

user3

You do great work! Simply lovely!

I am not great at contouring so sadly I am not give any tips but I think you did a great job!

Glitziegal

I think all the pics look great. I don't know anything about contouring but I think it's looks great.
Loving the pics with the red lips. Your lips are a fantastic shape.

IslandGirl77

I think it looks great! I as well, don't know anything about contouring. So I can't really say if it looks bad or not. Overall I think you did a good job. I love your glasses too.

Beautiful1

Your Contouring Rocks! Did You Use Creme To Contour Or Powder? Excellent Job Especially The Pic With Your Glasses On The Contouring Makes Your Features Perfect!
th_worship.gif

KMFH

Thanks for all the sweet complements everyone!!!
As for what i used, Kevyn Aucoin SSE (foundation and highlighting), KA Loose powder, Trucco face creme (for contouring), and EL loose powder in Deep (also for contouring). The l/s is a mix of Trucco Simply Red and Ripe, and KA Talula (coral red), and KA l/l too. I did everything with my fingers for the most part, minus the powder and l/s. For those i used KA powder brush and lip brush. I did go over the SSE with a sponge tho.
I did it for pictures, for a later date on someone else, just wanted to see if i still had 'it' or not! Also i wanted to see my nose thinner!
smiles.gif
Believe me tho, its looked crazy in person, so believe people when they say contouring isnt for day!!
Thanks everyone tho!!

missytakespics

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMEFH
Thanks for all the sweet complements everyone!!!
As for what i used, Kevyn Aucoin SSE (foundation and highlighting), KA Loose powder, Trucco face creme (for contouring), and EL loose powder in Deep (also for contouring). The l/s is a mix of Trucco Simply Red and Ripe, and KA Talula (coral red), and KA l/l too. I did everything with my fingers for the most part, minus the powder and l/s. For those i used KA powder brush and lip brush. I did go over the SSE with a sponge tho.
I did it for pictures, for a later date on someone else, just wanted to see if i still had 'it' or not! Also i wanted to see my nose thinner!
smiles.gif
Believe me tho, its looked crazy in person, so believe people when they say contouring isnt for day!!
Thanks everyone tho!!

thanks for the tips...i too find contouring is only good in pictures, in person most people look like drag queens.

Pushpa

u did a wonderful job the pictures came out really good i would just say tone it down for a more natural look but i like it that dark aswell (but i am sure u know that
smiles.gif
)

ur complextion looks so different with the red lips and cheeks done what did u use