Copperclast and Sunpepper Pigments???

Lil_D

I have sunpepper but the girl at the counter showed me the copperclast pigment is it me or do they both look like its the same color but different names? I'm confused I don't want to buy copperclast then want to return it because it looks like sunpepper if someone can help me it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

~D

lemurian

There are swatches of these next to one another in the swatch section, as well as in the Jewelescent Color Stories thread. Sunpepper and Copperclast are not so much alike, but Copperclast DOES look VERY similar to Blue/Green Brown pigments..

bebs

it really would depend upon you, to me they look really different there are a few different colors and tones within copperclast that sunpepper does not have that you could make stand out more with different color bases under it.

but however what I would sugest doing is getting a sample for copperclast if you are unsure about it and then swatch both pigments on your hand or do one eye different colors with the same base (try a blue or a purple base) and compare the two, in the shade there is hardly a difference.. in the sun there is a major one.. all about how you feel about pigmetns and in the end is it worth it to you.

Tonitra

On me they look very similar. Therefore I decided to pass on Copperclast; it just wasn't worth it to me.

Damfino

I bought Copperclast and have a sample of Sunpepper, and they are REALLY similar. Sunpepper is slightly warmer but if you have 1 you probably don't need the other.

Lil_D

My friend gave me a huge sample of Copperclast and so I decided to put Sunpepper to the test I tried all sorts of bases and colors and they both look exactly the same on my skintone. I think I'm gonna have to pass on it. Thanks girls. :0)

DaizyDeath

Im very pale and copperclast and sunpepper look completely different on me the only thing that is the same about them is the brown base.

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaizyDeath
Im very pale and copperclast and sunpepper look completely different on me the only thing that is the same about them is the brown base.

I agree and I'm NW45...