Coral Lipliner rec

me_jelly

I love my Vegas Volt and Eager l/s but I don't exactly have lipliners that's similar to the color of the lipsticks...currently I'm using creme sherry, which doesn't alter the color of either (which is a good thing cuz I love their colors just the way they are), but I'm looking for a liner(s) that's closer to the actual color of the lippies.

Preferrably something lighter/softer than the lippies, but not a nude-ish liner (ie. creme sherry).

Is it me or does MAC not make a lot of brighter coral lipliners for their bold coral lippies?

TIA
smiles.gif

blazeno.8

I'd like to know the answer to this too. I keep having to dip into pinks which then defeats the purpose.

iluvmac

The perfect coral lipliner is Mac's Lure, but it's discontinued. Maybe you can still find it somewhere...

PomPoko

I've noticed this too. I always end up using Summer Fruit, which I do love, but it's not even remotely close in colour to the majority of my coral lipsticks.

I think it was more coral than Creme Sherry, as I'm sure I was torn between those two when I was after a coral liner. Summer Fruit is described on the site as "pale coral".

Good luck on your search though, hopefully there's a brighter coral out there, cos I could do with one too!
smiles.gif

ginger9

I am looking for a coral l/l too. I noticed it's not just mac but coral l/l in general are not very common. It's either pink or orange
th_dunno.gif

KYBankerGirl

iluvmac is correct - lure is the perfect lip pencil for corals - I've been so sad since it's been sold out at my counter.

ForgetRegret

What about Coral slim pencil from NYX? It seems like it could be bright enough for Vegas Volt (which I LOVE...), and at $3, even if it's not a perfect match, you won't be throwing away a ton of money.
winks.gif