Cosmetics Company Outlets

Dreamergirl3

So I know there was a cosmetic company outlet just 25 miles south of me but never went there until today. I LOVE IT. They have SO much stuff on the cheap! MAC stuff too! They had like 20 Belle Azure e/s (the blue one...I dont know if the name is Belle Azure or if thats the name of the collection). I bought that for 9 dollars, and a Blue storm pigment for 13. I know I'll be there more often! Any one else score great MAC deals at one of these outlets?

tracie

there's one about an hour and a half away from me, the first (and only time) I went there they had a bunch of shadows..ingenue blue, guacamole, electro sky, unorthodox..etc. I was happy for the guacamole
smiles.gif

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

Its funny that you mentioned this, I went to the Carlsbad Outlets to the CCS and I picked up Silly Goose e/s and Pinch Me Blush... I almost bought Felt Blue... but I don't know if I would use it that much...
smiles.gif

Dreamergirl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
Hey where is that at? I only know about the Gilory and Vacaville one.

Yea, the one I went to was in Gilroy. Kind of a pain in the rear to find it, but I was happy in the end! I didn't know there was one in Vacaville, I'll have to make a trip out there someday!

PrettyinPink

Yeah, I've been to the one in Carlsbad, but at the time I wasn't into MAC *shame on me*, and I didn't pay attention to the MAC stuff. I wanna go back so bad!

tannny

i am so happy you posted this, so this is what a cco is, hmmm i have one about an hr away from me, i am so going!

booters78

I go to the one in Vacaville about once a month(its about an hour from me)..I just love that store...such good finds...
smiles.gif

angela

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
So I know there was a cosmetic company outlet just 25 miles south of me but never went there until today. I LOVE IT. They have SO much stuff on the cheap! MAC stuff too! They had like 20 Belle Azure e/s (the blue one...I dont know if the name is Belle Azure or if thats the name of the collection). I bought that for 9 dollars, and a Blue storm pigment for 13. I know I'll be there more often! Any one else score great MAC deals at one of these outlets?

hey! is this the one in Gilroy?! I live in SF and i'm planning to go there this Friday
greengrin.gif
Do you remember seeing other things besides what you mentioned above?? any msfs, other LE shadows, etc? I can't wait to do some damage
smiles.gif

CantMAKEUPmyMIND

Woodbury Commons had Kitchmas, Provence, Deckchair and Coco like a week a go. I live like 45 minutes away (in Rockland County) but I try to go about once a month. It's a rare find up there.

SugarAsh182

I go to the only one in Michigan (that I know off) from time to time, but they hardly ever have anything good!

sweetza

I found all of the MSFs (except pleasureflush and new vegas) at the Marysville CCO last Wednesday so maybe they'll start popping up at other locations too? You have to be fast though, I got them right when they put them out Wednesday night before close, and by Thursday at opening they were pretty much gone. I always call and bug them though so that helps 8)

But yeah, over time I have found sooo much good stuff there.
eyelove.gif

stella.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantMAKEUPmyMIND
Woodbury Commons had Kitchmas, Provence, Deckchair and Coco like a week a go. I live like 45 minutes away (in Rockland County) but I try to go about once a month. It's a rare find up there.

I've never been to one, and that's closest to me so I have a few question. How is the store set out? As in, are there just bins and there's MU in them, or it's like a counter.

darla

Mine never has crap. The manager likes to spotlight Stila, so that has the biggest selection, but even then it's mostly holiday/fragrance sets.

michy_mimi

There is one of those outlets like 5 minutes from me here in Minnesota...I am so there tomorrow after work!
smiles.gif

CantMAKEUPmyMIND

Quote:
Originally Posted by stella.
I've never been to one, and that's closest to me so I have a few question. How is the store set out? As in, are there just bins and there's MU in them, or it's like a counter.

The store is comprised of areas for each brand and each area has a "island" shelves, displaying what they have. It is very organized in that sense. They do have a policy where lipsticks/lipgloss from each brand is typically in a cup, which is filled with colors they have in stock. You have to ask for it at the cash register. The girls in there aren't that helpful, they can be kind of snotty and rude. HTH, let me know if you need any more info.