Cosmetics Company Outlets

angela

anyone been to a CCO with msfs from goldplay? Im am DYING to get shimpagne.. i have a non-cc paypal if anyone would like to do a CP for me
ssad.gif

Dreamergirl3

hey angela! I don't remember seeing any msfs at the one at the Gilroy Premium Outlets, actually my eyes just went straight to the pigment and shadows! There was only one pigment (Blue Storm), belle azure e/s, a few other e/s, I think 2 ccbs, flammable paint, and crap I can't remember. But they have alot of other nice cosmetics as well, (if you like them lol) like stila, clinique, bobbi brown, etc. like others have stated.
As cantmakeupmymind said, the l/g's and stuff are in cups, and you have to ask them for it unless its already out. When I went the people were nice, but I have been when the employees seemed snooty. Hope you like it! Even if you only find 2-3 things, you still save and it's a nice feeling.

If anyone's interested, there's another store in the Gilroy Premium Outlets that has a stand FULL of NYX cosmetics, it's a fragrance store...I can get the name if anyone would like it. LMK!

Melody

I wish mine had MORE stuff. But I can't complain about cheap MAC! Yea pigments for $10 rules. They know me now when I go in there heh

liquidsirenhoney

i assked mine today (Carlsbad) iuf they ever get pigments i go in about once a month and they never have anything, this was the first time in ages they had more than like 3 eyeshadows.

Janelleleo

Has anyone had any luck with the CCO at Woodbury Commons? My cousin lives nearby and I want to ask him to stop in and check it out for me but I don't want to send him over there if its not worth the trip. He doesn't know anything about makeup so I'd really just be telling him to look out for anything MAC.

I myself have only been there a couple of times and all I saw was a bunch of Clinque and Estee Lauder stuff. Anyone fair better at Woodbury Commons CCO?

I've been hearing about CCO's getting MSF's and great eyeshadows but I never seem to stumble on anything that good
ssad.gif

Copper_Sparkle

Is Woodbury Commons the same as that Tangiers thing? I think that's what it was called. I could have sworn when I went last year they had something like a CCO. All I remember was loads of Estee Lauder stuff, but, I can't specifically remember MAC.

onzgurl

hey dreamergirl 3... could you tell me the name of the store in gilroy where u bought the pigment and e/s? were there a lot of mac products there or just a few? Thanks !

CantMAKEUPmyMIND

Woodbury Commons is pretty terrible, they never really have any of the "hot" items others have found at CCO's. The best things they had recently were Kitchmas, Coco, Provence, Deckchair pigments. They NEVER usually have pigments, either. Needless to say, they were ALL gone in about 2 days.

Dreamergirl3

Hi Onzgurl, it was just called "Cosmetics Company." To be honest, there wasn't a *lot* of mac stuff, and I'm sure some people wouldn't want some stuff, but I was ecstatic because I don't have a lot of MAC plus it was way cheaper for me. And if not mac, there are tons of other EL makeup lines there as well that I like. HTH!

Leslie_B

I have a cco like 5 minutes from me, so I go almost every week. It's terrible! I mean, I love shopping there but it really makes me broke, especially because they've been getting a ton of stuff in lately.

bruinshorty

the Camarillo outlets are about 30 minutes away, but I haven't been there since my MAC obsession started
ssad.gif
I've heard the selection is always blah though.

quinngoldie

There's one about 90 mins or so from me. I rarely go there but when I do, I usually get a few eyeshadows since that's all they seem to sell MAC-wise plus some lipglasses. Plus the employees there are bitches. But I do like that e/s are only $9

pale blue

I just went to the Commons CCO in Tannersville, PA and they had some So Ceylon MSF's left if anyone was interested (only a few though). No piggies there, which is what I was looking for.

CaliKris

Dang it, all this talk about CCO's...now I am going to have to stop by mine on my way home from work! =]

dmenchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by singinmys0ng
Lucky!! I really wish I had one near by me. I would go all the time.

i know there's one in the gatlinsburg/pigeonforge area..if that helps...