could someone swatch Teal pigment? plz plz plz

lexiesupagirl

hello MAC lovers!
Ive got a problem... I bought teal sample on ebay. im not sure if its real.. i dont have a camera at the moment.. so could someone please post a pic of a teal swatch?
i know its a waste of your precious time but im so scared i bought something fake..

xoxoxo lexie

wolfsong

Due to colours differing so much from camera/lighting/computer screens/programs used, someone cannot really judge a pigment from a single swatch (unless there is notable texture/duo colouring differences). IMO Teal would be hard to decipher if you dont have the real thing next to it to compare.

Which seller did you get it from? It'll be easier/more valid to research your pigment that way.

And your not wasting our time at all
smiles.gif

Members on here are happy to help, and many of us have bought fakes MAC (its how a lot come to this site) so we can sympathise with those that are fearful about products - especially as Teal has been faked (though im not saying yours definitely is, its just more likely).

Fingers crossed for you though!

lexiesupagirl

thank you so much for your reply
winks.gif
after starting this topic i found a board here on specktra with swatches.. i feel stupid but you have to forgive me cos im new here
winks.gif
learning everyday.
i think its autentic but i guess with ebay you can never be 100% sure..

xxx

wolfsong

Its not stupid at all! It took me a while to find everything on this site too - i was a bit scared of sections outside of 'counterfeit MAC' for a while
smiles.gif

panda0410

have a look at the teal swatches in the fake thread - theres a real v fake teal comparison there!