Counterfeit eye shadows on eBay from Kent, UK - spiciesteve

sparkler

hahahaha, just found another seller with this eyeshadow for sale..

i sent him a message saying "are you awae that this item is a fake?"

and this was his reply:

"Certainly not!I wouldn't dream of selling anything dishonestly. You only have to look at my 100% positive feedback to see that. This was bought from a power seller ebay shop with thousands of positive feedback. I have 2 or 3 similar shades so am selling it on. What makes you say that?"

people really should be aware of what they are selling!

mrstucker

Look at his/her feedback......mostly from sellers, NOT buyers, so he/she can't claim to have hundreds of satisfied 'MAC' customers!

sparkler

so...i sent him the link of the fake eyeshadow spotting site off the sticky thread in this forum, and this was his reply:

"
Question from gs-red8

Activity with gs-red8 (last 90 days):
- I have bid on 0 items from gs-red8

gs-red8( 593)
Positive feedback: 100%
Registered on: www.ebay.co.uk

Thank you for bringing my attention to this matter and sending me the link. I really do think you could have been less aggressive about it though. I was genuinely selling something on I bought from Ebay as genuine. I thought you were an ebay crank, especially as I got two messages close together from you on two different I.D's. There are a lot of odd balls out there. Only last week my poor sister had three buyers who ended her sales on BIN and then dissapeared! I pride myself in my honesty and fairness to all I deal with on Ebay. I will withdraw it. Thanks again."

i was hardly being aggressive, and i did not send him 2 messages..

oh well...

mrstucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkler
so...i sent him the link of the fake eyeshadow spotting site off the sticky thread in this forum, and this was his reply:

"
Question from gs-red8

Activity with gs-red8 (last 90 days):
- I have bid on 0 items from gs-red8

gs-red8( 593)
Positive feedback: 100%
Registered on: www.ebay.co.uk

Thank you for bringing my attention to this matter and sending me the link. I really do think you could have been less aggressive about it though. I was genuinely selling something on I bought from Ebay as genuine. I thought you were an ebay crank, especially as I got two messages close together from you on two different I.D's. There are a lot of odd balls out there. Only last week my poor sister had three buyers who ended her sales on BIN and then dissapeared! I pride myself in my honesty and fairness to all I deal with on Ebay. I will withdraw it. Thanks again."

i was hardly being aggressive, and i did not send him 2 messages..

oh well...

You didn't send two messages, but other Specktrettes probably emailed him/her after seeing your post....we try to stay on top of 'fakes' sellers!

MizzMAC

caffn8me I've been reading tons of your posts and learning so much! Thanks so much for all the great info you've contributed here!!!!!!!!!!!

You answered a ton of my traveling questions too which was very helpful!

Big Kisses for all the help
clap.gif

LineausBH58

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsDarcy
caffn8me I've been reading tons of your posts and learning so much! Thanks so much for all the great info you've contributed here!!!!!!!!!!!

You answered a ton of my traveling questions too which was very helpful!

Big Kisses for all the help
clap.gif

Yeah.. i agree... I don't buy ANYTHING on EBAY... cause it's just to tricky....but I enjoy the info....

nscar8girl

I've seen these MAC shadows listed by number and not name and right away knew they weren't real. Just don't understand how seller could have 100% feedback.

MizzMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LineausBH58
Yeah.. i agree... I don't buy ANYTHING on EBAY... cause it's just to tricky....but I enjoy the info....

Sadly true! It's very tricky. Also very scary these people have GREAT feedback which makes it even harder on anyone buying as you automatically assume "hey they have great feedback it's ok to buy from them!"