Counterfeit Nars - Post your possible counterfeit items here

jens7lil1s

I received this in a swap. At first I thought it was fake. Upon further inspection I'm thinking it is just super old like 2000-ish. It is lighter then the current Orgasm I own. Apparently Agora company owned and made Nars until 2000? Any info is appreciated.

MarieMary

The font is correct, kerning looks about right. The packaging looks like genuine NARS too.
NARS was part of Agora Cosmetics before it was bought by Shiseido in 2000.

I'm just surprised by the color, but it might just be the camera settings. ;) Other than that, it looks like a genuine NARS product.

PS: The little ones in your pictures look precious! :)

jens7lil1s

Thank you. The shade is actually paler then my other orgasm blush. I'll try to add a photo of them side by side. One is in a palette though as I used my other single orgasm up. :)

Eliz4

Hello! I got this in a swap. But the one I got seems different to my old Yachiyo brush. I bought my brush in the Nars Europe Webstore and the other one is from an US store (or that's what I'm told) What really bothers me (appart from the shape) is that it doasn't have the code in the tip of the handle... What do you experts think?

Top: Fake? Bottom: My old one

No code!

Top: Fake? Bottom: my old one

User28

SO I bought this blush on a blog sale. exhibit A. But my problem is that the packaging just seems off. The closure is a bit weak, The lid does NOT go far back as all my other ones and the material is slightly different. The pan it's self actually lifts off the table when opened completely and on my authentic it does not as shown in the first photo. The material actually scratches right off. I can literately take my nail and expose the shiney black material underneath. It smells kind of chemically and when I wear it the blush turns very splotchy on my face, and It first looked flawless. The weight is different too. IT says it weighs 0.16g or 4.5g where as all my others say 0.16g or 4.8g. When I checked its batch code ( that not sure If I entered correctly) It sais 2010. Was there a change in packaging from 2010? Is the chemically smell coming off of it because of how old it is?

Abwynes

I purchased this NARS multiple in orgasm from beauty.com. I noticed the tip of the stick is indented, when applied to the lips seems chalky, and the sticker on the bottom reads "SE PARIS" underlined.

gabzillaa

Does anyone know if NARS has a concealer stick named Praline that looks like this?

(not my picture, found it on google)