Counterfeit Nars - Post your possible counterfeit items here

Risser

Please pay attention if you wanna purchase Nars blush or duo e/s from bidding website. I found many fake NARS items on taobao.com in China, I guess that we mighty buy the fake one from ebay soon.

I heard someone said it is very easy to buy fake NARS items in the China market. The fake blush in Orgasm is RMB36(approx. USD1.09)
th_dunno.gif

NaturalSister19

Re: Counterfeit NARS items

Thanks for the heads up.

I'll be sure to get all of my NARS from narscosmetics.com. I'm waiting for my pro discount to go through anyway and that's where I have to use it.

Lissa

how easy is it to tell the fake Nars items from the real ones?

Risser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissa
how easy is it to tell the fake Nars items from the real ones?

Some features of the fake blush:
- unusual price, under USD5 or lower.
- incorrect/unknown shade number, e.g. 410, 403
- smell a scent from fake one
- regular plastic box

I asked my husband to buy a fake blush, I will post pics and comments here if I get it.

luvme4me

thank you for posting. I have been thinking of buying some eyeshadows

astronaut

Oh no... I bought an eyeshadow duo a while back and haven't got to using it yet. It's rubber and has a name and all, but...
ssad.gif

Mirtilla

This is so disappointing… and scaring! I only buy Nars products on Ebay, they don't sell them in Italy
ssad.gif

red

What gives these fakes away is that they have the logo embossed on the actual blush ... I've never seen that.

Love Always Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by red
What gives these fakes away is that they have the logo embossed on the actual blush ... I've never seen that.

yeah i was just gonna say that!
im extrememly happy i bought all my NARS at Sephora or a NARS counter.
these are disgusting

kittiegothgirl

iep ,i just bought a lot of nars items from ebay but not from china or anything, and the girl was also selling other mac items....
i hope i didnt get scammed :s

righteothen

I've been tempted before to buy makeup from eBay, but with every new scam, that likelihood goes further and further down. What really makes me sad is that there are some honest people on eBay that are being hurt by people avoiding all actions of those products.

Thanks for the heads up. While it saddens me to see another brand I like being scammed, at least I know about it now.

SweetCheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by red

Anyone have a pic of this?

Risser

My husband have bought fake stuff in China, but I would get them in the late November or early December. More info and pics are coming soon.