Counterfeit Nars - Post your possible counterfeit items here

Risser

Re: Counterfeit NARS items

1196912026.jpg

**L: Counterfeit NARS blush R: Mata Hari

I got 2 fake items(1 duo e/s and 1 blush) last week. I am planning to release more photos and definite descriptions this week.

Risser

IMG_0229.jpg

The cover of fake NARS was tight that I couldn't open it easily. The plastic sheet with NARS logo, but it looked like cut and trimmed by hand.

IMG_0238.jpg

If you look frames, you will find the difference between them. The yellow part of left frame are light reflection from my room lights.

IMG_0235.jpg

Fake one's pot thickness is thicker than real one.

I will publish other photo soon and keep some features of fake NARS blush for identifying.
Just feel free to PM or e-mail to me if you need to confirm NARS blushes.
winks.gif

cloudburst

I just bought some duo e/s on ebay - I will report if I think they are fake! Thanks for the info.

ExquisiteImages

Wow! I can't believe now there's counterfeited NARS! Thanks Risser for the comparison. Greatly appreciate that!

trollydolly

grrrr it pi**es me off soooo much that there are these idiots who take the time to make fake products to con us out of money! now theyve even started on nars! i honestly dont know how these people sleep at night. these fake products could seriously hurt people! let alone the fact that they are falsly advertising a product. they might as well come and steal the money from our purse and punch us in the face while theyre at it!
sorry about the rant, these people just get me annoyed!! lol

mustardgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by trollydolly
grrrr it pi**es me off soooo much that there are these idiots who take the time to make fake products to con us out of money! now theyve even started on nars! i honestly dont know how these people sleep at night. these fake products could seriously hurt people! let alone the fact that they are falsly advertising a product. they might as well come and steal the money from our purse and punch us in the face while theyre at it!
sorry about the rant, these people just get me annoyed!! lol

I am annoyed by this too - it makes me so freaking paranoid to buy anything on ebay (I still do it but I insist on getting multiple photos of the product to examine before I bid on anything). I just recently started buying NARS lipgloss but I'm thankful I got it at Sephora. It's awful what people will do to earn a buck.

cloudburst

I bought 2 e/s duos and 2 l/s off of this seller - I compared them critically to my NARS bought from Holt Renfrew/Sephora & looked for the indicators of a fake mentioned on this thread. They are the real deal. Here's the sellers name:

worldcosmeticsinc

Ive seen sooo MANY full sets of Nars brush rolls on ebay.. A friend got on for $90AUD... wherer as here a kabuki brush just buy itself sells for around that price.
She said that the quality of the brushes are good though??
These have to be fakes for sure?
Do an ebay search for Nars brush roll, youll see heaps...........

neotrad

Even if the pictures the sellers on online stores/ebay/etc put up were real NARS products, you would never know if they're real until you receive them and open... how scary.

I've heard that not only China makes fakes and copies, but Korea does also.

SparklingWaves

After finding out about all the fakes, I stopped buying makeup on ebay. I bought a lot of Chanel. Fortunately, non of them were fake. It's just a matter of time, before the jokers put all high end lines out there for sale that are fake.

kalikana

Re: PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!! NARS brush set!!!

How much did you pay for them?

I don't know, they look real to me (I looked at the Sephora and NARS websites), but I'm no expert on this stuff. lol.

kensbarbie1017

I agree that the bristles are shiny. other than that, they look good to me. I think we'd need more in detail pics to tell though honestly

pahblov

It seems a little fishy to me, but I don't know much about NARS brushes. Does NARS actually sell a set like this? If not, does NARS sell a brush roll like that? If yes, this might be real.