CoverGirl Queen Collection All Day Flawless Foundation

MAChostage

Because I'm an antsy pants I went ahead and ordered from Target: Amber Glow, Brûlée AND Sand. I figure that one of them has to work!

chinablaq

I got my two bottles of this foundation from drugstore.com today. I ordered Warm Caramel and Golden Honey and both are WAY too dark for my NC44 skin. My next thought is to try Brulee and/or Amber Glow, but drugstore is out of both of those right now. Drugstore has the best price of any retailer but Target.com does have those colors in stock. I think I'll hold out and wait until I can go to a Target and see them in person. The closest one to me that carries this foundation is 45 minutes away in another city, unfortunately.
I use Golden Honey and I'm an NC50. I'd suggest trying Classic Bronze 810. I came across a YouTuber who was an NC45 and said that was a really close match.

MissTT

I apologize for the low light. It was after 6:30pm, but I was anxious to show the colors.

Brulee - left
Amber Glow - right

Blended in a little. Amber Glow on right not really showing up b/c it blended well and there was a little less present.

For reference, NC45 is too dark/orange for me so I'm thinking I'm about a shade or so lighter than that. Q805 Amber Glow in this formula is the best match for my face and neck. My guess is NC45 = Q815
When I took pics of my face in the hotel there was crazy flashback and I looked like Ghostface Killah so be aware. The foundation has a bit of a powdery finish and emphasizes flakes so make sure you're properly moisturized and exfoliated. I would still need concealer with this foundation to cover brown spots/hyperpigmentation.

nuclearteeth

I love this foundation! I'm in between an NC45 and NC50, and Q825 Golden Honey is a dead-on match for me. I did a spot test a few days ago and wore it before hopping on my treadmill, and it held up really well. Now if only it were stocked in more locations! I finally had to order directly from P&G's online store to get my shade after visiting 3 different Targets and various drugstores.

Copperhead

I just received my foundation from Drugstore.com (that $6.85 sale price was too good to pass up). I ordered Q825 based on chinablaq's recommendation because I normally wear MAC's NC50. It looks like it will be a good match for me. I can't wait to try it this weekend.

sagehen

I just received my foundation from Drugstore.com (that $6.85 sale price was too good to pass up). I ordered Q825 based on chinablaq's recommendation because I normally wear MAC's NC50. It looks like it will be a good match for me. I can't wait to try it this weekend.
Please come back and give us your impressions!

Copperhead

Please come back and give us your impressions!
I wore it both Saturday and Sunday. The color (Q825) was a really good match. It didn't fully cover my dark spots but I just went ahead and put a little bit of concealer on. I wore it for about 8 hours yesterday and just realized as I'm typing this that I don't remember having to blot once. Saturday I didn't put on any powder on top of it. Sunday, I just dusted a little bit of MAC MSF Natural in Dark on top. The finish was similar both days. I like it.
thmbup.gif

MAChostage

The verdict: AMBER GLOW, Q805, is the winner for my NC44 complexion!

I put Sand, Q800, on one side of my face and it was a hot yellow mess. I put Brulee, Q815, on the other side and it was an orangey-red mess. Removed all of that and tried Amber Glow and it looked beautiful. Hope this helps someone!

Because I'm an antsy pants I went ahead and ordered from Target: Amber Glow, Brûlée AND Sand. I figure that one of them has to work!

BrownEy3d

The recommendation for Q825 Golden Honey is spot on for my NC 50 complexion. Still trying this out to see how my skin behaves but so far, I can at least say the color and wear time is good.

MAChostage

This foundation is my new obsession! I'm so pleased with it. I've been applying it with a beautyblender sponge.

CarmenK

I've been loving this foundation and I've tried tons of drugstore ones and have been disappointed but this has been great so far! If you go online on walmart you can search a list of locations that will have the Queen collection in stock, normally its in more urban locations. I thought the amber glow would be a great match for my NC45 skintone but it was a tad too ashy, so I ended up with the brulee instead. It is a shade darker than my skintone right now but I'm sure over the next few weeks when I get a little more sun it will work perfectly. I noticed this foundation doesnt oxidize and its really good at controlling my oil throughout the day. It also lasts really long on my skin without any needed touchups that I normally would have to do with my studio fix foundation. I've been applying it with a damp beauty blender and I'm sure it would look just as good with the sigmaF80 as well. I would definitely recommend everyone to go out and try this foundation!!

MAChostage

Ooh, forgot all about my Sigma F80 AND my new UD Optical Blurring brushes. That just means that I have too many makeup tools, lol!

Copperhead

I've tried it with both the Beauty Blender and the F80. It applies lovely with both tools.

ETA: This foundation is pretty matte on me. I don't know if it's just a coincidence or what but when I wear it, my eyes feel dry. LOL! I'm going to take notice next time and if they feel like that, I'm going to assume it's the foundation.

chinablaq

Ooh, forgot all about my Sigma F80 AND my new UD Optical Blurring brushes. That just means that I have too many makeup tools, lol!
You and I both! I have these brushes as well and haven't reached for them in ages. Pay money for these and all I reach for is my lil ol $3 flat top ELF brush lol

chinablaq

I wore it both Saturday and Sunday. The color (Q825) was a really good match. It didn't fully cover my dark spots but I just went ahead and put a little bit of concealer on. I wore it for about 8 hours yesterday and just realized as I'm typing this that I don't remember having to blot once. Saturday I didn't put on any powder on top of it. Sunday, I just dusted a little bit of MAC MSF Natural in Dark on top. The finish was similar both days. I like it.
thmbup.gif
Glad it worked for you. It really is an great foundation!!

KeshieShimmer

I was on the way to pick my mom from the airport so I stopped by a more urban target to try this. I am normally nc50 but the q825 looked lighter than Revlon color stay Carmel. Even with the Revlon I like to add a drop or two to darken the color. Almond glow looked a bit darker. I hope it works out for me. I just hate that it is like where's Waldo with the Queen Collection.