Covering a tattoo

LAW0MAN

hey i have an ugly tattoo on my inner left ankle and im sick of wearing jeans and its hot ass hell in the valley
angry.gif
lol.. my mom knows about it, my dad doesnt... and my boyfriend parents dont like them
tong.gif
but they dont have a clue i have it ... hahah

anyway i've searched these threads and found other recommendations for it but didnt help...

ALSO- i've done the dr. tatt off laser thing but dang that ish hurts and they rip you off.. it got way lighter but not enough... i've tried drugstore concealers foundation blah blah but my legs are tooooooooooo white lol
th_LMAO.gif

i also tried my nc20 studio tech but still too dark...

so my question is do you think studio finish concealer will work for my ghostly legs?
th_LMAO.gif
and what shade or number i should check out? and i mean white, white soo thanks...

oh should i just get a fake tan on my legs lol... HELP!!!!
th_confused_new.gif

Nox

Lasers may lighten, but TCA will lift that tattoo right out. Glycolic acid doesn't quite dig deep enough, but definitely go with TCA, it is what they use these days if opting out of laser. You can buy it cheaply on Ebay. if you buy 100%, it's cheaper by the volume, and then you can just dilute it to the proper percentage yourself.

Until then, why don't you just use a MAC paint? I know dermablend does not carry colors that light, but I am sure MAC can do something for you with a paint. Try "Bare Canvas" and stir in a little bit of an ivory or white pigment to your taste.

Kuuipo

I have covered mine with Dermablend and Covermark. They work better than the MAC paint. You have to powder both items so they won't smudge in high heat, trust me on this.

LAW0MAN

Hey Thanks Alot, I Actually Just Went In My Local Mac Store And They Showed Me Step By Step And Soo On...

Soo It Was Covered!!!!!