Cp

tana2210

Hi everyone,
just wanted to know if anyone had someone they would recomend for CP. Ive never done one before and was wondering how they work etc etc.
thanks in advance

~Crystal~

Hi!

I don't know about everyone else on here, but in my experience, CPs are offered to me by sellers or members that I have some association with (either through a sale or something else). I think that there ARE a few members on here who will CP for people in return for a small fee- however, I have never asked for a CP from such members.

For me, those members on specktra who help me CP always do so as a favour to me (and may or may not be open to CPing for everybody), because we have communicated quite a bit. I would suggest that you browse the sale threads, and if you come across a good seller who you find you buy from a lot, perhaps approach them about helping you buy some items from the stores themselves. I find that this is generally a good approach, as you know how trustworthy a seller is if you have dealt with them in the past, and the seller will know how trustworthy YOU are (i.e. so that they don't get stuck with a whole load of products if the buyer doesn't pull through).

HTH!

Repunzel

i buy a lot of stuff from the us thru shopaholiques she has a website so check it out.i reccomend her 100%.

lara

Pre-empting this before it inevitably occurs - there are no offers or requests for CPs to be made outside the Clearance Bin area.

Post your CP wishlist there and people will contact you either in the thread or via PM. Specktra has a feedback system in place for sales, swaps and CPs - check their feedback and see if they have a good history, and if they do you can use them for your CP request.

tana2210

Thanks everyone for the advice!!!
greengrin.gif

I've just started buying from the clearance bin so if I come across anyone thats greta I chat to them.
I will definatly post in the CP wishlist when I've got my list (and budget!!
thmbdn.gif
) finalised.

Latest posts