Cracked lipglass caps

princess

Does anyone have this problem? So far I have only heard of cracked lustreglass caps but not lipglass caps! My Zazoom and Sizzlepeach both have cracked caps. Just noticed it today. I'm not sure what the problem is, I have never dropped them and leave them in their original boxes, standing up.

It's so depressing. I have used tape on them but I'm not sure whether other parts of the cap will start cracking or something. I still wanna use them!
weeping.gif

ledonatella

My Bliss Me did the same thing, so did my Wonderstruck. Sometimes I think they just get a bad batch of caps.

Starbright211

I have only had one cap do that to me, but all I did was go to my counter and tell them what happened and they gave me a new cap.

rainbow

ohh.. i didnt know they will do that! one of my lipglass cap crack too and i had to be very careful when putting it in my drawer. have to make sure it is in *standing* position so that it wouldnt leak.

MAC_Whore

My Bliss Me did that, as well. Zazoom, Sizzle Peach and Bliss Me came out together, huh? Must have been a crap batch.

Some counters have spare lids, some don't. Mine didn't at that time, so I threw some tape around the lid (gheeeetto) and emailed MAC for a new one. Tip: tell a little white lie when you email them. Tell them that you have more than one broken and you will have a spare for the next time. Yeah I know it's not good to lie, but for the money I spend on MAC, I want some perks, baby!

princess

Those 3 shades came out with Holidazzle right? Yeah you must be right... crap batch.

Guess I'll try to email them but I think I wouldn't get any reply. My last email to them went unanswered, plus this is just caps, don't think they will bother.
th_rolleye0014.gif

MACaronincheese

This happened to my wonderstruck, I went to close it and it just cracked all the way around. Now it won't close all the way. Its just a yucky mess, good thing its alomst empty.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess
Those 3 shades came out with Holidazzle right? Yeah you must be right... crap batch.

Guess I'll try to email them but I think I wouldn't get any reply. My last email to them went unanswered, plus this is just caps, don't think they will bother.
th_rolleye0014.gif

MAC can be pretty bad with responses at times. I always keep a copy of the email I send them and forward it back to them with a follow up message every two days that I don't hear from them. Eventually they will get sick of your ass and be forced to respond
rofl.gif