Crazeed Blush

BeautyByLele

I just now noticed Crazed blush
jawdrop.gif
was on the website, (where have I been ?? I guess I was too caught up in other brands) but it says Exclusive "currently unavailable" , does that mean its "sold out" OR will the restock ??? Anybody know???
TIA !!!!!!!

EngineerBarbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyByLele I just now noticed Crazed blush
jawdrop.gif
was on the website, (where have I been ?? I guess I was too caught up in other brands) but it says Exclusive "currently unavailable" , does that mean its "sold out" OR will the restock ??? Anybody know???
TIA !!!!!!!

I've seen "currently unavailable" stuff become available later on (Blade Runner e/s was like that last month then poof it was back!). It will probably restock as I did see it available 2 months ago (I didn't buy it 'cause I had something simliar by MAC...).

Keep stalking the site is all I can say. Wow, is Crazed 'all that'? I love berry blushes!

BeautyByLele

Alot of people have very good things to say about this blush. I called CS, and they said they weren't going to restock, :( Although she did she say some time later on in the year they are will probably bring back discontinued items so to check back. But immma stalk the site... LoL !!! Cuz sometimes CS don't know what they are talking about!!!!! Hahaha I hope this us the case with the one I spoke to.

afulton

I'm sorry you didn't get a chance to get Crazed. I absolutely love this blush. I brought it a year ago from the website. I pray that it will come back so you can get your hands on it soon.

luvlydee

ugh i checked the site and its not even up anymore. i was so mad and confused. I didnt know it was discontinued. all this time i thought it was permanent so i was just waiting til they restocked. :( i hope they come out with this blush again because i really wanted to get it.

BeautyByLele

I know, but when I called Nars CS, she said to check back later in the year because they were suppose to be "repromoting" some discontinued items some time later. So I will keep checking back and hopefully they will bring back Crazed again.

paopao

That would be great! Crazed is a great blush (for every skin tone!) and Nars doesn't have anything similar in their permanent collection...