Cream Colour Base Tutorial - is this item available still??

User49

I was bored tonight and watching some mac tuts on youtube and this person used a mac base before putting on the eyeshadow. I think it is a cream colour base and I think she says it's called Lune or something? Anyway it hasn't got the traditional black casing that most of the mac stuff has so does that mean it was discontinued? If any1 cud let me know i'd be very greatfull! Was this a previous limited edition range 'lure' ?
smiles.gif

Here is the link to the tuturial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jMgrf6eIXY
She holds the base up to the camera and I think it's the first product she used. Any1 know what it is called and where I can find it? Ps: Has it got something to do with a 'lure' range?
hmm.gif

*Luna*

The Cream Colour Bases in Shell or Hush would probably be pretty darn close to Lune if you can't find it.

mac-cakes

Hey.
Thats a blush cream I use it as a base, but you can also use stilife paint.. or my new fave LUNA
smiles.gif
its a bit different but things just go on soo smoothly with it
smiles.gif

aziajs

You may be able to search the sell and swap threads to see if you can track it down. Otherwise, there may be some counters that still have it or some CCO locations might carry it. It's really pretty.

labwom

I actually just saw someone selling it in the forum but I forgot to note down who. Just do a seach and you should find it!