Create a Quad for everyday use...

dominichulinda

what eyeshadows would you have in it ??
example:
M3FA08_128_off.jpg

Thank you ladies
smiles.gif

jilliandanica

For a good month I was hooked on Ricepaper, Vex, Shale, & Saturnal.

I would do Vex on my inner lid, Shale out the outer, Saturnal in my crease and Ricepaper to highlight. It worked great for an everyday work look and even as an evening look by adding Carbon to smoke it out.

captodometer

Claire de Lune
Coppering
Twinks
Espresso

Coppering as the wash over entire lid with Twinks layered over it in the inner third. Claire de Lune as the highlight.

Threw in the Espresso just to have a 4th shadow in the palette. It's matte and neutral, so pretty versatile.

Calhoune

I'd go with something like this since I'm a neutral kinda gal:

One highlight color: Ricepaper for me
One neutral: all that glitters!<3
One crease: tempting, twinks, courdroy
One eybrow color/third eyecolor: carbon, concrete/amberlights,woodwinked

Corvs Queen

I would use Shroom, Woodwinked, Mulch and Black Tied. Those are really nice, versatile colors that can go from day to night.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Patina, Satin Taupe, Nocturnelle and Romp. It's neutral with just enough color to spice it up a little. Or maybe sub. Nocturnelle for Deep Truth. This is hard. What about a day time quad and a night time quad?

dominichulinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
Patina, Satin Taupe, Nocturnelle and Romp. It's neutral with just enough color to spice it up a little. Or maybe sub. Nocturnelle for Deep Truth. This is hard. What about a day time quad and a night time quad?

Hi is patina close to "hey"?

pumpkincat210

dazzlelight, sushi flower, carbon, nocturnelle

eta: I didn't notice this was a WOC forum, but oh well i think the colors would still work with darker skintones :/

BinkysBaby

Oh my gosh...I can only choose one quad?

Okay, I would have:
Naked Lunch
Star Violet
Tempting
Beauty Marked

...those are some of my favs and you can combine them several different ways. Great thread!

MiCHiE

These are a couple I do when I wake up late/wanna just do a quick, on-the-go look....Very neutral and I love this one:

UD Shag Deluxe Shadow (this messes up the quad 'cause it doesn't fit)-inner 3rd, mid crease
MAC Texture-middle lid
Milani Java Bean-outer 3rd, crease
Ricepaper-highlight

I like this one, too:

Relaxing-lid
Mulch-crease
Carbon-outer v
Patina or Naked Lunch-highlight

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
These are a couple I do when I wake up late/wanna just do a quick, on-the-go look....Very neutral and I love this one:

UD Shag Deluxe Shadow (this messes up the quad 'cause it doesn't fit)-inner 3rd, mid crease
MAC Texture-middle lid
Milani Java Bean-outer 3rd, crease
Ricepaper-highlight

I like this one, too:

Relaxing-lid
Mulch-crease
Carbon-outer v
Patina or Naked Lunch-highlight

I really like these combos. Don't you just love Shag. It looks so basic in the pan but it's so pretty on.

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I reaaly like these combos. Don't you just love Shag. It looks so basic in the pan but it's so pretty on.

YES!!!

Shag really plays anything up! I tried the same combo with Woodwinked and All That Glitters. Shag looked the best--hands down. It is my favorite Deluxe ES by far.