Create me a new eye look, and rec some brushes pls! pic

thewickedstyle

I have to stay conservative at work but I"m so bored! Satin Taupe and Remotely Gray are my go-tos. In my mind I'm picturing some muted colors like Shale, Memorabilia, etc to go with them and make a more subdued colored look... anyone have other color recs or different ideas? Needs to be conservative but I want to have more fun too!

Here's me with not a spot of color on my face, be afraid:
mineralize.jpg
[/IMG]

Also I desperately need a blending brush, I have the Sonia Kashuk but it is to big and I can blend precisely enough with it. I can never get the area above my crease to fade nicely into my highlight; I would like something tapered and slightly dense... which MAC blender is best? TIA

xoleaxo

a pretty, subtle look i did yesterday was melon p/m on the lid, soft brown on crease, embark in outer crease/V and rice paper to highlight.

for the crease, i really like mac 224, although it is not as precise or dense as the 222. i find that using the 222 first, then blending it more with 224 works great.

nunu

224 is a good blending brush it is really soft too.

cork on the lid, coudrory (sp?) in the outer lid and crease, embark in the outer < and carbon softly over it with ricepaper as the highlight
smiles.gif

janwa09

For blending I like using either the 224 or the 217. The 217 isn't tapered but it's denser than the 224 and would even be a good brush to use for highlighting the browbone.

Here are my colour suggestions which you can mix with the e/s you have: Greensmoke, Sumptuous Olive, Pen n' Pink, Frisco, Girlie, Poison Pen, Steamy.

Amaranth

Oh man, the 223 for blending! It's an LE brush, but it comes back with collections every now and then, and it was re-released with the N-collection. It works wonders, I'd be lost without it.