Creating a NARS e/s Palette

MK09

Im in love with Nar's truly its my favorite cosmetics brand.But for whatever reason they don't make refill palettes.And i want to transfer my Nars shadows to a proper e/s palette.Ive seen it done before by placing the Nars singles into round palette holes.But awhile ago i seen this really clever palette.Where the person put there Nars e/s duos in a palette side by side,like it was meant for the Nars instead of looking like a puzzle piece stuck in the wrong hole lol Does anybody know what im talking about? Ive been online for an hour now searching for this photo.If anybody on here knows how this type of palette for Nars e/s was done please share.Thanks so much
smiles.gif

I am about 90 percent sure that it was pursebuzz, and she was using a mac palette that she had taken the tray out of.

I am going ot go see if i cant get a link to the post.

I was not able to find the post
but here are two links that may be helpful

this video, which in the begining shows a palette that is used to hold depotted nars eyeshadows

and, there was a thread about it while no pictures were posted it should give you some other ideas

allThingsGirl

i've done this before as well. i used the mac 15 pan palette with the trays removed and then lined the bottom with thin magnetic sheets.

also, trish mcevoy silver luxury compact works really well for singles.

good luck!

MK09

To aussiemacluvrrr: Yes that's exactly the type of thing i was speaking of.Thank you for finding that for me.

To orangeeyecrayon: Thank you so much ill have a look at that video now.

To allThingsGirl: You said you remove the trays then line them with thin magnetic sheets,where do you buy these magnetic sheets? And thank you for the tip ill go have a look at those trish mcevoy silver luxury compact.

InspiredBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosesilence
Here are my nars duo eyeshadows depotted on a mac 15 palette.

This would really work with any dividerless palette. Besides MAC you could rip the top off a Coastal Scents palette or get one that already doesn't have dividers from Z-Palette or Yaby.

MK09

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
This would really work with any dividerless palette. Besides MAC you could rip the top off a Coastal Scents palette or get one that already doesn't have dividers from Z-Palette or Yaby.

Thanks for the tip,ill check out Yaby and Z-Palette.