Creepshow/Ladies Night - 2 FOTDs Plus Bonus

Amaranth

Hi ladies! You just can't get rid of me these days, CAN you?

I have a few FOTDs for you guys today, mostly because I went on an eyelash spree and wanted to try them out.

My first FOTD is from Thursday night. Me and my boyfriend and a few friends went to the college bar to see Creepshow, which is this psychobilly band. Actually quite good, I must say. Anyway, I was trying to make my own colours, and it DID work, but you can't really see it in the pictures.

Okay, the colours I made were more bluish-purple (I put Bang On Blue underneath the purple Mi'lady) and orangey-red (I put Orange underneath red Mi'lady), but I guess because Mi'Lady is so shiny the flash just picked up on the reflection of Mi'Lady...oh well...use your imagination haha

What I Used:

Face

MAC StudioFix Powder Foundation in C3
MAC Mineralize SkinFinish in New Vegas
CoverGirl Bronzer

Eyes
MAC Paint in Bare Canvas
MAC Eyeshadow in Bang on Blue
MAC Eyeshadow in Orange
MAC Eyeshadow in Mi'Lady (both colours)
MAC Eyeshadow in Crystal Avalanche
MAC Eyeshadow in Rummy (Brows)
MAC FluidLine in Blitz & Glitz
MAC FibreLash Mascara
MAC False Eyelashes #21
Lise Watier Glitter Liner in Amethyste

Lips
L'Oreal Glam Shine Crystals in Opal Strass

---

This FOTD is from last night. I tend to hang out with my boyfriend and his guy friends all the time, so a bunch of us decided to have ladies' night. We just hung out at my house for a while before going to Helsinki in downtown Ottawa. I mostly just wanted to wear this shiny silver awesome shirt I have, and I went to MUFE and bought those beautiful eyelashes. I love them!

The glitter is part of the eyelashes...it looks like glitter liner, which is partially why I chose these ones.

Such pretty lashes! I'm aware it looks like they're peeling off at the inner corner, but I purposely peeled it off because the glitter part was stabbing me in the eyelid and rubbing off my make-up. Price I pay, oh well.

Shiny shirt!!

What I Used:

Face

MAC StudioFix Powder Foundation in C3
MAC Loose Iridescent Powder in Silver Dusk
CoverGirl Bronzer

Eyes
MAC Paint in Bare Canvas
MAC Shadestick in Sharkskin
MAC Pigment in Naval Blue
MAC Reflects Glitter in Transparent Blue
MAC Eyeshadow in Rummy (Brows)
MAC FibreLash Mascara
MUFE Eyelashes

Lips
Uh...none in those pictures, but C-Thru LipGlass eventually...

---

And some bonus pictures, my roomie wanted me to do her make-up, and when asked what she wanted she said, "Rainbow...no, smoky! No wait..." So I KIND of tried to do both. Sort of impossible I guess, but I tried, haha.

What I Used:

Face

Not sure...she did her own foundation

Eyes
MAC Paint in Bare Canvas
MAC Eyeshadow in Passionate
MAC Eyeshadow in Orange
MAC Eyeshadow in Chrome Yellow
MAC Eyeshadow in Bitter
MAC Eyeshadow in Electric Eel
MAC Eyeshadow in Carbon
MAC Eyeshadow in Rummy
MAC FibreLash Mascara

Yaaay! Thanks for looking! Hope you like!!!

QTAllStarGurl

I LOVE those MUFE lashes!!! and ur hair looks soo cute in the second one and i really love the first one a lottttt!!!! Soo pretty

puncturedskirt

i LOVE how you did your roomies makeup. Nice job.
smiles.gif

entipy

They're all gorgeous!!! I love the glitter.
greengrin.gif

Oh, and I love the movie, "Creepshow," from the '80s. What a cool name for a band.
smiles.gif

delidee32

Love the lashes and wow ur hair is awesome
winks.gif
Everyone in here seems to have gorgeous hair today.....lol

hotpink1326

So glad you've been posting more often girl!! Youre so pretty... that 1st look is awesome but all of them are great
tong.gif

Amaranth

Thanks everyone! And after buying those lashes, I sort of want to go back to MUFE and get some different ones. I'm pretty incompetent when it comes to putting on lashes, but the glitter part was thick so I could put on lots of glue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by delidee32
Love the lashes and wow ur hair is awesome
winks.gif
Everyone in here seems to have gorgeous hair today.....lol

Thanks! My roomie actually did my hair (I traded her hair for make-up, hehe). I wish I had gotten a picture of the back though, she made it look sooo cool and I don't think I'll be able to redo it myself. The underside of my hair is black, and since it's so short back there, she made this spiral thing with my hair and the red and black were mixing together...it was quite cool. Maybe she should just do my hair everyday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by entipy
They're all gorgeous!!! I love the glitter.
greengrin.gif

Oh, and I love the movie, "Creepshow," from the '80s. What a cool name for a band.
smiles.gif

Thanks! I've never heard of this movie, I should check it out. If anyone wants to check out the band, this is their mySpace page: MySpace.com - THE CREEPSHOW - TORONTO, and GTA, CA - Psychobilly / Punk / Rockabilly - www.myspace.com/thecreepshow I actually really liked them, and I'm pretty damn picky.

Amaranth

Thanks everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
the orange purple one is GORGEOUS!!! gotta get me sum mi'lady!

You sure do! I hope you can still find it, it sold out pretty fast here. It's definitely one of my favourite eyeshadows...MAC finally got a red shadow and it's a very pretty red, it goes on sparkly and pretty. I also loved the purple that came with it. Good luck!!