CT Chicks

YvetteJeannine

Any girls out there from CT (or westerrrrrn Mass.) wanna invade Westfarms Mall w/ me? Me=26yr. old female...You=At least need to be breathing..
lol.gif
Let me know...
smiles.gif

YvetteJeannine

I cannot believe there's no ladies (23-33) in Connecticut whom love to shop :confused:

I don't mind driving to you, if needed (CT is a very small state and I LOVE to drive so it's not a problem for me) . I would love to go to Westfarms Mall (West Hartford, CT)..there's a MAC store (plus MAC counters in Nordstrom & Filenes) and a really, really good Sephora there. Please let me know, ladies.

vwilliams

There ARE ladies in CT that love to shop - ME! I just dropped a duece at the CCO at Clinton Crossings last night though, but some time later this month would be fun!

I work in Stamford and I live in the Valley and I like driving. What county/town?

YvetteJeannine

I live in Litchfield Cnty. How are Clinton Crossings? I've never been. I did not even know they had a CCO!!!
VW: Have you ever been to W. Farms Mall? It's the best mall in CT. I also like going to the Hoyloke Mall past Springfield MA. It's a bit of a drive, but it's HUGE!!!

vwilliams

I used to live in Watertown until December
smiles.gif
My bf and I live 15 minutes south now. Clinton Crossings are great; not huge, but they have Coach and the CCO, two of my favorites.

WFM: I still go there but not as much because I work in Stamford now. I used to work in Hartford and my coworkers and I would hit the mall during lunch. I love the staff at the MAC FSS, though I frequent the one in the Stamford mall, now.

I've never been to Holyoke - I should try it some time!

Brianne

If I still lived up there, I would be SO in.
I moved out of CT back in December, and Westfarms is one of my favorite malls EVER. There's a guy at the freestanding MAC store, Nek, who is just awesome. Mad skills. My mom and I both got fab makeovers from him.

meaghan<3

I'm from CTT!!!!! But I'm in school in Boston right now... where MAC is opening right down the street from me
lol.gif

mandirigma

aw, i'll be moving back to CT in a few months. good to see other CT gals there. =) i'm moving back to new britain which is basically down the road from westfarms.

the last time i went to the cco in clinton, i got like half of my catch-up collection there. seriously, it's the best i've ever seen at any cco EVER.

lizsybarite

Well, I'm in Western Mass *and* I'm planning to go to the Westfarms MAC event on the 29th at 11am! You should come too - call for a reservation. I guess it's $50 to reserve a spot which you can redeem in product. They are doing a demo and makeovers
smiles.gif

I mostly go to Holyoke for MAC, and I occasionally check out the Lee CCO. I would love shopping buddies! lizcivious at hormail dot com
smiles.gif

starseed

This is an old thread but I thought I'd jump in. I'm in Western MA (Spfld area) and I'd love to get together! I'm fairly new to MAC. LOVE the Westfarms mall or Holyoke. There's a CCO at the Lee Outlets? Ack, never knew! Maybe we could do a meetup at one of these locations, if there are a few of us?
smiles.gif

YvetteJeannine

Starseed & BKC:

I'm up for it!!! I always love a trip to the mall (Westfarms!!! The MAC counter at Macy's has the best MA's!).

I don't mind driving, either (or, pickups
smiles.gif
)

PM me, anyone....if ya wanna get in on some shopping action...

Westfarms has a BRAND NEW Sephora
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
(well, they've had one for years now, but they've moved to a new location in the mall, and it's bigger, and much, much better!). They also have a FS MAC store, and counters in Macy's and Nordstrom!!!

Like I said...PM me!
cutey.gif

Char1986

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
Starseed & BKC:

I'm up for it!!! I always love a trip to the mall (Westfarms!!! The MAC counter at Macy's has the best MA's!).

I don't mind driving, either (or, pickups
smiles.gif
)

PM me, anyone....if ya wanna get in on some shopping action...

Westfarms has a BRAND NEW Sephora
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
(well, they've had one for years now, but they've moved to a new location in the mall, and it's bigger, and much, much better!). They also have a FS MAC store, and counters in Macy's and Nordstrom!!!

Like I said...PM me!
cutey.gif

It's bigger and better now? Oh mannnnn I can't wait for winter break :-D

rabideloise

This is an old post but I figured I'd contribute anyway and push the wonderful MAs at the MAC store in West Farms. My friend works over there and I live on the other side of Hartford, so I'm over there pretty frequently.

YvetteJeannine

Re-joined this post years after I made it! I am no longer 26
crybaby.gif
, but certainly NOT old!

P.M. me if anyone ever wants to go shopping (WestFarms, anyone??)! I have just gotten back to this forum after a little sabbatical.

I will be checking in!

Hope to see there is STILL life in the C of T!