Culture Bloom FOTD

Pushpa

i love jude!!!!!!!!!!!i love everything

i can't wait till i go get my culturebloom stuff

KJam

Wow - this FOTD is going to hurt my checkbook as I decide I need it all after seeing it on you!

Julie

So Pretty! I can't wait for this collection to come out. By the way, do you think I could use the Blushcreme with my Bare Minerals Foundation or would it look funny?

exodus

Oh it looks so pretty! Swoooooooooon at the lip combo! I want Violet Underground but after the smudge-free fluidlines I simply can't go back to kohls
lol.gif

user2

droooooooling as well!!!

I can't wait for my culturebloom items to arrive (Flowerosophy & Petal Pusher Lustreglass, Sweet William Blushcreme) which looks awesome on you btw!!

Pleaaase tell me that the new Blushcremes are something like a MSF and I start drooling again!
smiles.gif

Pale Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
I can't wait for my culturebloom items to arrive (Flowerosophy & Petal Pusher Lustreglass, Sweet William Blushcreme) which looks awesome on you btw!!

Me too!! The MA told me they'll be here after V-day. I'm so exciteddddd!

Joke

I agree with you! The lip stuff of this collection is amazing! And you look absolutely AWESOME with that lip combo!

Tessigrl

WOWZERS, that is so pretty, I was really hoping I wouldn't like this collection but the more I see the more I like...

Vennie

Gorgeous

This look is just gorgeous on you! So soft and pretty but fierce at the same time. Here I was thinking I did not need anymore purples. I guess I was wrong because these look has me lemming those colors bad!