CultureBloom Lustreglasses

tinagrzela

Hi girls and boys! got 2 lustreglasses today from CultureBloom, and they are amazing! Here is a picture of them: they are Budding and Petal Pusher. I can't wait for the official lauch day!
eyelove.gif

lovejam

Very nice! The pink one's cute! But, is it me, or does the red one look very similar to Venetian?

I can't wait to see pictures of Flowerosophy. That's the one I'm most interested in.
greengrin.gif

Shawna

What, they are lustreglasses?? I just assumed they were lipglasses. Aww crap, and I promised not to buy anymore makeup until April. Now I have to have those. Hmm, I wonder if I can convince my hubby that they would be perfect for Valentines day?

mspixieears

I like the bottom one out of the 2 but they're both pretty sweet. You could post them into the sticky thread in the Swatches forum for Culturebloom.

Pardon my ignorance, which is which?

tinagrzela

Thanks guys!! I'm glad to post it to and help out your in decisions! LOL

The one on top is Petal Pusher, and the one on the bottom is Budding.

beebeegun

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinagrzela
Thanks guys!! I'm glad to post it to help out your decisions! LOL

The one on top is Petal Pusher, and the one on the bottom is Budding.

Did u get to try these on at all? How do U like Budding? I was desperately trying to love Budding or Culturebloom l/s but it was just too crazy bright on me...I wasn't wearing any makeup that day though, could be why it looked so bright on me. how did u like it?

tinagrzela

Tomorrow, I'll try both on and I'll post pictures of the two of them tomorrow, so you guys can see them!
smiles.gif

rein_queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightlouise
I'm gonna be on those like ugly on an ape
greengrin.gif

hehehehehe

are you going to the GH preview Monday night?

tinagrzela

Hi girls and boys! Here are the pictures of me wearing the lustreglasses. Keep in mind that my natural lips are very pale, and I'm not the type to glob on 1/2 inch of lipgloss. And, it's on my bare lips. The first one is Petal Pusher, and the second one is Budding.

princess

Thanks so much tinagrzela! I have the same colouring as you so this serves as a great reference! Budding looks gorgerous, not the scary almost red shade in the tube... but it's lustureglass yeah...
tong.gif

Looks like I might get both...
eyelove.gif

mspixieears

Thanks for that hon! In fact, after seeing this, I decided to order Budding, simply too good to resist! Are these lustreglasses LE I wonder?

lianna

Thanks for all the pics! At first I wanted Budding but now after seeing it on you, Petal Pusher looks better...