Culturebloom/Vday

MAC_Pixie04

Culturebloom is Red on me but I top it with Buddling also to tone it down when I dont want such a red lip. On the MA that sold it to me, it was bright bright pink. I'm gonna go back for Poppy Hop (is that what its called? haha) when I get to NYC.

aquarius11

I love both looks, but the VDay one is my fav!! That liner is KILLER!! Totally perfect application...you are effing amazing, Risa!!

I love ur looks! You have such perfect skin, perfect eyes, perfect nose and perfect pout!
What colour did u use for ur brows?

Wishie88

I love the second look!!!!

and I hope no one hates me for this one...but I think the green in the first look doesn't look exactly right...could be because it looks matte and I think it would have looked better if you'd used Metamorph and Overgrown blended together?
I hope you don't get offended by my saying that.

lola336

you look amazing in both pics! and i think this collection is perfect for you. as for culturebloom..it doesnt go on red at all on me. i usually put it on lightly to get a stain..but i can see how the color in the tube can be scary. i like that its a lustre...so glossy....its my favorite!!!!!!!!!

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishie88
I love the second look!!!!

and I hope no one hates me for this one...but I think the green in the first look doesn't look exactly right...could be because it looks matte and I think it would have looked better if you'd used Metamorph and Overgrown blended together?
I hope you don't get offended by my saying that.

I hear what you're saying. Unfortunately, the lighting in these pictures doesn't really capture the frostiness of it :-/

ashley_v85

Culture Bloom definitely looks red on me...it looks more pink on everyone else I see pictures of, I swear! I'm wearing it in my new FOTD and yeah...it's red, haha.

sonodara

Risa - can you recommend a lipstick that is close to Blow?
It looks like an awesome color.
smiles.gif