Custom Palette Section on MAC's website

GlamQueen21

Hey guys! For those who are new to customizing your MAC eyeshadow palettes or blush palettes or wanting to customize your palettes, go to the Custom Palette section and you can select the Eyeshadow Palette x4, Eyeshadow Palette x15 or the Blush Palette x6 and Start Customizing and you get to customize your eyeshaodws/blushes the way that you want and you can purchase them if you like. It's awesome and it's very helpful.

foxykita143

Actually, it is not the same price. If you were to buy 15 e/s it would come to $217 before tax, and the palette alone is $20 (I think) but the custom palette is $177 so really this is saving money. Ahhh, MAC can be so good to us sometimes
smiles.gif

sinergy

was looking at this earlier so awesome! if i wasnt saving for style black i would get the 15 pallette

MUALindsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxykita143
Actually, it is not the same price. If you were to buy 15 e/s it would come to $217 before tax, and the palette alone is $20 (I think) but the custom palette is $177 so really this is saving money. Ahhh, MAC can be so good to us sometimes
smiles.gif

No, it comes with the pro pans ($11), not the pots ($14.50), so it is the same price as buying 15 pans ($165) plus the palette ($12) = $177.

foxykita143

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlvrGrndM99
No, it comes with the pro pans ($11), not the pots ($14.50), so it is the same price as buying 15 pans ($165) plus the palette ($12) = $177.

Haha yep, you sure are right, you got me!

Well it would be nice if they DID have a discount, they would sell the crap out of those things

panda0410

Nice feature! Pity it didnt periodically include the current LE colours as well, that would be really nice!!

enfusraye

i would def go this route if 1) i didnt have to fill the WHOLE thing up because 2) they dont have all the colours i want!