=D cute animals! (pic heavy)

xiahe

veryycutecatpic.jpg

wildlife_image10.jpg

i think harp seals are adorable...how could anyone want to slaughter such a cute face? (seeing since they have that seal hunt in canada every year... T____T)

shiba_inu.jpg

shiba inu =D

puppy04.jpg

jindo puppy =D (it's a korean dog)

am-pup21088.jpg

DOG.jpg

cuddly_wuddly_08.jpg

catmousebunnydog_1.jpg

i love how that kitten is just staring @ that hamster...XD

bunny.jpg

bunnies.jpg

386_1.jpg

"chick magnet" XD

PANDAS.jpg

PANDAS! =D (the one in the back looks a little deranged XD)

1147823142790.jpg

PANDAS2.jpg

1146884563827.jpg

^______^

el fin. ♥

Shimmer

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I WANNA PANDA!! And a bunny! And a kitty! and a PUPPY!!!

eeee!

SChotgurrl

These are soooooooooo freakin cute! I'm saving them to my computer so I can make a collage of them and save them as a desktop or screensaver!!

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Very cute! I like the bunnies, I have a slew of them running around my yard eating all of my perennials. Darn things. They are so cute, and so nasty at the same time.

MAC_Whore

So adorable! I love Shiba Inus! They look like stuffed animals! I would like a panda as well, but ummm, I don't want to change panda diapers.

That kitten staring at the hamster is cracking me up. He looks like he is thinking, "Hmmm. I am not sure why, but I have this feeling that I might want to eat you when I get a bit older." Hey, don't get mad! I am not condoning kitten-on-hamster violence. I am just saying that's what it looks like.
smiles.gif

YvetteJeannine

Is that first kitty pic. a Scottish Fold? They're beautiful cats!! Oh God, if I were in that room fulla' Panda babes, I think I'd want to roll around hugging all of them!!! It's funny how big they get....

Juneplum

icon_eek.gif
complete and TOTAL cuteness overload! i'm saving all of them too! thanks SOOO much for posting these
greengrin.gif

asteffey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby_soho
Omigosh this is cute overload! I want them all and I want them all now!

i concur. AWWW x 100000
rofl.gif

xiahe

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
Is that first kitty pic. a Scottish Fold? They're beautiful cats!! Oh God, if I were in that room fulla' Panda babes, I think I'd want to roll around hugging all of them!!! It's funny how big they get....

yup! scottish fold kittens are the cutest things ever ♥

Lalli

i want them alllllllll the pandas look so cute and cuddly! and the seal is so adorable