da BIG T!!!

missBOMBcheLLe

went to the PRO store on Robertson yesterday to check out C-Shock 'n the sweet MA gave me free reign on her brushes! here is what i waLked out with...

FACE:
borghese moisturizer
MAC studio fix NC30
MAC light MSF - highlight
MAC pearL ccb - highlight
MAC styLe and peachykeen bLushes

EYES:
Trucco eyebrow trio
MAC pearL ccb
MAC BIG T
MAC dazzlelight
MAC carbon
MAC turquoise gLitter
MAC mixing medium - eyeliner
MAC zoomlash

LIPS:
MAC oak and stripdown l/l
MAC widly lush pLushgLass

aLL oiLed out since we were so exXxcited and forgot to take pixXx!!! so i had to take them b4 i went to bed
lol.gif
'n pardon 4 the red eyes... insomnia suxXx!!!

thanxXx 4 peepin'
heart.gif

~Coco~

Can you please advise me on your eyebrows? Do you shave them or cut them very short, then draw them back in? I really want my eyebrows to look as manicured as yours do, please tell me HOW!

Thanks!

missBOMBcheLLe

NO DON'T SHAVE THEM! there wiLL be nothing the powder wiLL stick to so they wiLL just rub off. i cut them VERY short and go over them w/ liner and powder. hehe that's it! no speciaL techniques
smiles.gif
HTH
heart.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Coco~
Can you please advise me on your eyebrows? Do you shave them or cut them very short, then draw them back in? I really want my eyebrows to look as manicured as yours do, please tell me HOW!

Thanks!

~Coco~

Your the best thank you! One last question, what do you use to cut them soooo short? Do you comb them up then trim or do you just run over them with an electric shaver on high? HELP!

missBOMBcheLLe

any househoLd scissor... there isn't much hair to comb so if i just snip it untiL there is no hair coming out of the lines when i line them... HTH!
heart.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Coco~
Your the best thank you! One last question, what do you use to cut them soooo short? Do you comb them up then trim or do you just run over them with an electric shaver on high? HELP!

MsCuppyCakes

Your makeup looks great and what lasting power MAC products have. I was there when you applied that look and when I left your house at 11:30 p.m. it still looked great!

missBOMBcheLLe

thanxXx j! i was about to get ready 4 bed 'n was thinking wow it stiLL looks gOod...so i tOok pixXx
lol.gif
when mah boi got home he asked y i stiLL had makeup on...'n i said yOo just left...i got bored...so what eLse do i do butt put on make up! 'n since i aLready had my face on...what eLse to do...take pixXx for specktra of course
cheerleader.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCuppyCakes
Your makeup looks great and what lasting power MAC products have. I was there when you applied that look and when I left your house at 11:30 p.m. it still looked great!