"Daddy ate my eyes"

ashk36

Wow. Crazy. Why would anyone even want to do PCP?? What is the appeal? Shit's ridiculous. And that poor kid. That sounds like something out of a horror flick.

Mabelle

I reaffirm my stance on having children. You're reproductive organs should be installed later in life once you have been deemed "decent parent material"

This man hsould have been left to hack his left off. then his genitals. then left to die in a hole.

I hope to god that they can do something for that poor little boy.

LMD84

that's insane. there are no words to describe a human like this. i hope he gets what is coming to him.

the poor child
ssad.gif

pumpkincat210

I was seriously messed up for hours after reading this post. I guess i just have to get it off my chest. It is so saddening, creepy and the vengeance i have is insurmountable. I couldn't sleep well last night. I hope that precious little boy gets a loving home he so much deserves.

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieR429
PCP is a crrrrrrrazy drug...freaking crazy. You become SUPER strong, and dont feel any pain you also get really hot ( thats why ppl on PCP get naked because it raises their body temperature). Belive me when someone is naked and sweaty and crazy strong its really really hard for cops to get a hold of them. They are slippery and theres nothing to hold on to!

i watched a dude on pcp resist pepper spray, a taser and a baton. ridiculous.

my partner was telling me about this the other day. i was like...*blink blink*

User35

yeah kimmy that shit is no joke, they get that 100 yard stare and then just freak the hell out, its got a very weird odor to it, I cant put my finger on it...its definately chemicalish..with a tinge of piss?? ammonia ?? idk . You better have about 6 big dudes to back you up or a double tap to the head because a lot of our other force options will not cut it with PCP.

BeautyPsycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Wow...where do these people and these stories come from...sad...I hate seeing stuff like this...maybe that is why I stay away from the news most days.

I'm the same way- I hate, hate watching news. Especially CNN and such where they talk about same stuff again and again...

This is crazy, I can't even comprehend something like that. It makes me so sad.
ssad.gif

Oh my dear God, that is just insane. Children are so sweet and innocent, how could someone do that? This is why I completely stay away from the news, always someone either dying or something tragic such as this going on. I hope that father gets what he deserves. The poor child, I hope he's able to get better. And I don't blame the drugs whatsoever! He should have had more common sense than to take that around his young child and it was completely his decision...people really shock me these days. My heart and prayers go out to that family.
:/

AmiS4ys

i would climb to the tallest mountains to have this scumbag put in his place. his final resting place, that is.

may G*d, help this boy and his family.

swaly

I can't say I usually have any major ethical problems with most drug use––even the most villainized street drugs can be problem-free in the right, responsible hands––but PCP has always given me the shudders. It's such a terrifying drug with a horrible list of effects. Aggression, inflated ego, hallucinations...the scariest combo there is. I've heard the most horror stories about PCP than anything else.

X4biddenxLustX

This is just so disturbing. I got goosebumps and felt sick to my stomach as I was reading this.

Just how the hell did these people even get to have custody of this beautiful little boy with a record like that?!!

I really hope that he could in some miraculous way regain sight in his one eye back. But I hope even more that he can somehow now grow up in a loving home where he is far far away from this type of abuse.

I also have a hard time watching the news these days cause it just seems like everyday theirs a new monster on the tv being shown.

ForgetRegret

That poor, sweet little child...that's awful, disgusting, and completely reprehensible. Children should be loved and cherished, not abused and tortured. The cops should've let the jerk finish hacking off his legs and bleed to death...as slowly as possible...and gouged his eyes out while they waited.
I'm sorry...but stuff like this makes me sick...I hear about it, and then I look at my 5 month old little baby and wonder how in h*ll anyone could do that to a child, let alone their own.
I want to go find that sweet little boy, give him a hug, and take him home with me...my biggest hope is that someone will show him the love he deserves, and treasure him the way he should be.
ssad.gif