dark circle and urban decay primer

hazel06

my problem is i have dark circles under my eyes and on top (my eyelids)
i dont know why my eyelids are so dark and im fair but when i try to put eyeshadow on with out concealer nothing shows up at all
when i put concealer on my eye lids the eyeshadow shows up.
i want to used the urban decay primer but it doesnt conceal the darkness of my lids so i still need concealer .
so what do i do cause i want to use both
please help thanks!!!

Skin*Deep

use both!
I use UDPP, a paint pot, and shadow over that everyday. try painterly paint pot if you can't get your concealer to go on over the UDPP very well, its a nice nudey beige color.

ForgetRegret

Yup, you can definitely use both...if you don't have issues with greasy eyelids (I'm oily as hell...ick), you can also use your concealer before you use the UDPP. I'm a little confused, though, is your eyeshadow not showing up well without the concealer, even when you use the UDPP?

makeba

Benefit LemonAide concealer works to cover dark lids. the item can be purchased at sephora. use that to cover the lids first then the udpp then paintpot and there you gooo!

RedRibbon

Lemon aid is really good but I wouldn't recommend it if you are a darker skinned lady..I think olivey skins should even tread with caution.

I tried it out in the shop and it just looked like I'd put on tonnes of YSL TE on my eyes. Most of my friends who had the same problem now only use Lemonaid and don't need to use anything else over it
smiles.gif

yupitzTara

try a paint pot, maybe in soft ochre (or a color close to your skin tone), but apply the udpp first. hth!