dark dark blue e/s

scentofevil

doesn't have to be MAC! i'm looking for a dark, blackened, true blue like the one in smashbox smokebox....see link for pic.

http://img.makeupalley.com/9/6/9/1/429251.jpeg

i've tried flashtrack and deep truth; both are too bright. i've also layered black tied over them but it's just not the same as having a straight-up shimmery dark blue. any thoughts? i'm looking for something like Plumage with shimmer in it...again, it doesn't have to be MAC! thanks in advance!

kei

mspixieears

What about the new navy liquidliner? Or Stroke of Midnight e/s? There's also a NARS e/s one of the 'Night' e/s - can't recall which one.

Possibly Stila Azur e/s but that might not be dark enough. Though its shimmer is gorgeous.

mspixieears

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottleblack
Makes me think of dark blue from the Summerwear quad - although I think that had some sparkle...

I think she wants shimmer. That colour sounds awesome, I would've got that quad only for that colour but that's hardly sensible!

xiahe

hmmm...MAC nehru? or milani evening sky:

go here: http://community.livejournal.com/mil...24.html#cutid1

and there are some pictures of milani evening sky (and also some pics of it in action!) along with the other new milani shadows, but i'm sure you're only interested in evening sky. =D

HTH!

P.S. you can buy milani @ CVS...some walgreens and target stores sells it, too. eyeshadows are only $2.99/ea. and the quality is comparable to MAC's - at only a fraction of the price. it's my favorite d/s e/s brand. ♥

YvetteJeannine

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiahe
hmmm...MAC nehru? or milani evening sky:

go here: http://community.livejournal.com/mil...24.html#cutid1

and there are some pictures of milani evening sky (and also some pics of it in action!) along with the other new milani shadows, but i'm sure you're only interested in evening sky. =D

HTH!

P.S. you can buy milani @ CVS...some walgreens and target stores sells it, too. eyeshadows are only $2.99/ea. and the quality is comparable to MAC's - at only a fraction of the price. it's my favorite d/s e/s brand. ♥

WOW Xi!!!! Milani "Evening Sky" is almost a perfect match to what she's looking for. Good work!!:thumbsup:

Quiana

Ive never seen Nehru or Stoke of Midnight....were these LE? Also, that Evening Sky from Milani looks like the dark shimmery blue in the Denim Blues quad they have. Anyone know if this is the same color?

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiana
Ive never seen Nehru or Stoke of Midnight....were these LE? Also, that Evening Sky from Milani looks like the dark shimmery blue in the Denim Blues quad they have. Anyone know if this is the same color?

stroke of midnight is LE from the holidazzle collection. nehru is not LE.

Ms. Z

How abut Night Owl (discontinued)?

Night Owl: A deep midnight black with deep royal blue sparkle (Velvet)

In the pot it looks like dark blue but sometimes when I wear it , it looks blue, sometimes it looks black.

aziajs

If she's looking for a shimmery blue then Nehru wouldn't work; it's a matte color. I second NARS Night Flight. That may be close.

Quiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalpenguin13
i third night flight!!! i also have night clubbing, and night porter (best. dark. green. EVER.)

Oh yeah, I forgot about Night Flight and I have the whole Nars 'Night Life' line...Love them all!
eyelove.gif