dark purple e/s

Showgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by GothicGirl
That was pretty much it, dear, hehehe...But you know what? Let me do it again, so I can improve it a bit...I´m an NW15 (or less) purple-obsessed girl. .

Heh heh, well you're the resident expert then!!!

I totally agree with your comments on Nocturnelle, Beauty Marked, Satellite Dreams, and Parfait Amour, all of which I have. Mac seems really good at plums and lilacy shades, but what I'm after is exactly the "Photoshop Purple" - the "VA-VOOM! ohmygod that's purple!!" you're talking about....

I think I may have to look into getting Violet pigment or Royal Hue shadestick. I don't think French Violet is available in the UK stores unfortunately, and I'm very hesitant to buy pigments over the internet as there are some really dodgy products being peddled as Mac pigs out there....

I've been looking at Santorini by Nars or fishnet by Urban Decay too (anyone who knows these shadows and can give feedback would be much appreciated!), but both are pricey, and I really do prefer MAC at the end of the day.....

GothicGirl

Now I´m laughing...I own Nars Santorini!!! Hahaha...Lei me give you my insights about it. This is a really dark purple, so dark that sometimes can be almost black. You know what dear, I only wore it once, and in a hurry, and the results weren´t that great, but I know the product is good and I´m the only one to blame. If you give me some time, I can wear Santorini again - but decently this time - and give you some more info.

neeshie

I think French Violet is available in the pro store in London...they do mail order or when I'm next there i can try and get you a sample....although some of them are mean with samples

electrostars

if you can find it, au contraire. it's love. <3

entremauve is a nice dark purple.
smiles.gif

I like Nocturnelle too, but it's more of a dark reddish pink though.