• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Dark Sky Rainbow: WOC friendly

malaviKat

Oh wow... This is absolutely gorgeous! (As a fellow glasses wearer...I'm loving the fact that your frames don't diminish the look.)

Stunning!

MACATTAK

Beautiful look! I'm not a fan of rainbow looks on myself, but I would definitely wear this one!

blazeno.8

Thank you everyone!
I'm not really a fan of the rainbow look myself, because I never really saw the colors as being truly "rainbow" and something was always lacking. I like this one though because the colors are strong enough. I think I'd like to up the amp on the green though...

f!erce

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeno.8
Thank you everyone!
I'm not really a fan of the rainbow look myself, because I never really saw the colors as being truly "rainbow" and something was always lacking. I like this one though because the colors are strong enough. I think I'd like to up the amp on the green though...

exactly right about the colors

Bex 1

this is wonderful!
are all your products mac? and do u think this would suit all skin tones? or would it not look so striking?

NubianHoneii

WHAT! that is HOT! I must try this like now... especially for my cousin who swears that black girls can't do the rainbow eye .. even if I have shown her that they can multiple times...

thanks hun!

wyntyr

That is absolutely stunning! I love it and I love not only the colors that you chose but the application. Great job!
greengrin.gif

blazeno.8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bex 1
this is wonderful!
are all your products mac? and do u think this would suit all skin tones? or would it not look so striking?

No, some of the products I used were Urban Decay and Smashbox. Majority of the products were MAC, but also LE or DC. If you're looking for dupes, I know that Maybelline cooling effects eyeshadows are like the DC'd shadesticks and don't crease on me.

It would suit all skintones because this was really an idea that I started and then someone else who is much farer than me picked it up and then I took from that. She used Ben Nye I think, and it looks like she used a darker base. She also used a brighter crease color than I did.