day/night make up?

Dekadencija

Do you divide your makeup looks to day/work friendly make up and going-out make up? I tend to put more make up for nights out (maybe something glittery, more blush and things like that) but basicaly if I feel like wearing a pin-up look with screaming red in the middle of the day, I'll wear it. Sometimes I'm not comfortable with it because my co-workers and friends think of a make up in a mascara-and-a-lipgloss-and-I'm-set kind of way.
What about you girls?

Meisje

I'm not currently working in an office, so I'll wear whatever, whenever.

When I am working in an office, I keep my makeup minimal. As for other daytime excursions, I will often wear really bright lips and simple eye makeup.

For special nights out, I will often do very complex makeup looks that require a lot of time, blending, and concentration. I'm very pale with blonde hair, so makeup is very visible on my face --- I don't have eyebrows unless I pencil them in.

I don't generally care what others think, but in an office setting, you have to be careful. Being very primped can elicit different responses from different types of women. Some might admire your creativity or expertise with makeup, but there's a certain kind of woman who gets horribly insecure if anyone around them looks good, so you have to watch for that. If that person is in a position of power over you, and they feel your looks are overshadowing theirs --- watch out!

Ingenue

I wear what I want. I've been known to do this...

...in the middle of the day. It's whatever. I think that sometimes folks get a little uptight about makeup. I feel like: it's not permanent. If I don't like it, I can always wash it off, yanno?

Dekadencija

I wear what I want. I've been known to do this...

...in the middle of the day. It's whatever. I think that sometimes folks get a little uptight about makeup. I feel like: it's not permanent. If I don't like it, I can always wash it off, yanno?
you're gorgeous, I wish I could pull orange! :)

HeatherNicole

Because I do makeup often, I don't wear it often; but when I do its bold and on alll day. I just like wild things and I'll wear it all day. Now if I do a bold eye in the day I'll do a nude lip to tone it down, or a bold lip with neutral eyes. I don't like rules, but I try and balance it out.