• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Daytime Browns w/a bright Turquoise Twist (super easy/quick)

suzy_

This is a really fast & easy look to do...and the results make it look like you spent a lot of time on it.

It's a turquoise-y blue / brown look... good for those who want something that will POP, but not be too over the top during the daytime!

Heres what it looks like:

14a6b6f9.jpg

66f0f178.jpg

and here's the video tutorial for it.

I also just wanna say thanks so much for everyone who always comments and gives me feedback... I really really appreciate it all! (=

suzy

doniad101

I love your vids! Your looks are AWESOME! I cant wait to see more looks by you! Keep up the great work!

You say it's really fast and easy to do, and it does look like you spent hours working on it. So pretty! You have a beautiful skin tone and those colors look great on you.

Latest posts