D'Bohemia-ish FOTD... (7-28) :)

ladybugz07

First off - yes, I'm suffering from lack of sleep AGAIN... So, pretty please forgive the sleepy eyes.
smiles.gif

FACE: Aveda Inner Light Concealer, Aveda Aspen TM, Stereo Rose msf

EYES: Shimmersand shadestick as base, D'Bohemia e/s, Deckchair & Ruby Red piggies and Blitz & Glitz f/l

LIPS: Trot On TLC & VGV

Thanks for checking it out! It was a late night last night and I didn't feel like doing much in the way of MU today...
As always, I love comments/suggestions!!!
smiles.gif

kimmy

i love the colours you used, they look gorgeous with your eyes, they really bring out the colour :]

perpetuallycute

these are really pretty but I'd love to see you build up the colour some more!

hehe - I guess I want you to look like a painted harlot just like me!
greengrin.gif

ladybugz07

Thanks Kim! I'm new to using orange/peachy colors, so I'm still trying to find good combos for them...
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by perpetuallycute
hehe - I guess I want you to look like a painted harlot just like me!
greengrin.gif

LOL!!! Well Mia, that makes you my most favoritest painted harlot ever...
rofl.gif

I'll try to harlot-ify my next FOTD just for you dear!
smiles.gif

Sanne

I think the shadow is gorgeous, but IMHO you need some more mascara, or maybe curl your lashes before you apply the mascara. your lashes are very long, and I think that they will look stunning with some extra mascara!

xxxx

Miss_MAC

i agree..the color combo is gorgeous!! really bring out ur eyes but ITA that a little more mascara would make a world of difference in bringing out ur eyes!

ladybugz07

Thanks ladies! I'm working on the mascara suggestion... I curled my lashes for today's Rose Gold FOTD, so it's a little better.
smiles.gif