Decision made, decided to lighten my brows!! Pics attached - verdict??

ShesAFoxyLady

Further to my thread asking for help with makeup to make my brows lighter... (big thank you for all the honest replies & also the make up tips, will bare them in mind
smiles.gif
)

Well after much indecision over it, I decided that I was initially right to think they were a bit too dark, and although I by no means try to look like a natural blonde (I have two tone hair, and not so long ago I also had pink & purple stripes - so I never make out to be 'blonde'
winks.gif
). Even so, I didn't want the 'harsh' look that the platinum hair & really dark brows was giving...

So, I decided to lighten them and here are the results - hope you like! Let me know what you think
smiles.gif

I made this a seperate thread as when I was searching I couldn't find any before & after pics to help me make my mind up - so hopefully this may help someone else out in the future...

Another couple of BEFORE pics:
BEFORE1.jpg

as you can see, if I filled my brows in even a little bit, they started to look too dark:
me3.jpg

Now the AFTER pics:
AFTER1.jpg

AFTER3.jpg

AFTER4.jpg

AFTER2.jpg

ShesAFoxyLady

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C. head.
MUCH, MUCH, MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH BETTER!!!

I love them lightened! Good job girl!

Thank you
blush-anim-cl.gif

I am thrilled, they turned out even better than what I wanted - and it does seem to make a huge difference doesn't it. I haven't had my fiance's verdict yet (he's not home).... waiting to see what he thinks
smiles.gif

Susanne

I also prefer your lightened eye brows, although it is a personal decision
winks.gif

I have very dark eye brows myself and blonde hair - I sometimes lighten them, too. It depends on how I feel - the dark natural eye brows look more "dramatic" if you can say so.

Obreathemykiss

Your brows look great lightened! It really softened up your face and allows for the focus to be on your other beautiful features instead! Awesome!

ShesAFoxyLady

Thank you all, for all the positive comments. I'm pleased I went for it
greengrin.gif

Incase anyone is interested (or for those who might search & find this thread in the future) - I used the gentle version of Jolen facial bleach (the one with aloe vera in), and applied as per the instructions but checking every 30sec-1 min by wiping it off, and reapplying till it reached the desired shade.

kimmy

UPGRADE!

i think when your hair is that light, you almost always have to lighten your brows or else they'll look too harsh.

panda0410

looks awesome! the very dark brows and pale hair makes for a harsher look - the paler brows really complement you and this new look is great!