here what i used!
i used nars copacabana multiple as a base
all over lid mac deckchair pigment
expensive pink in crease and lashline
inner v old gold!

maryland

Quote:
Originally Posted by missytakespics
very pretty - what did you use on your lips??

lóreal glam shine gold holografic number 86 Gold rose
thanx 4 commenting

maryland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
Pretty! Could you break it down so we know what you used where? thankyou

done!!

xiahe

Expensive Pink is now on my lust-list. T___T and now I regret not purchasing Deckchair pigment when it was still available... *le sigh*

random question, though - I've recently been lusting after eye kohls (in particular Icon Eyes & Smolder) and power points (Permaplum!!!) but I was wondering if they have a nice staying power within the waterline? I love the effect that pencil eyeliners give, but I can't get them to stay in my waterline for more than 30 minutes!!!
ssad.gif
This is why Fluidlines became my savior, but Fluidlines give a harsher look than pencil e/l IMO and sometimes I want a softer look.
smiles.gif

procrastinator

^ Responding - for me, I don't think the eye kohls have very great staying power at all - they smudge pretty easily and I need to constantly retouch my waterline. But Icon Eyes is such a beautiful color, so I couldn't resist hehe. The Powerpoints have reallly good staying power, though! I definitely would recommend these! I hope that helped =)

xiahe

Quote:
Originally Posted by procrastinator
^ Responding - for me, I don't think the eye kohls have very great staying power at all - they smudge pretty easily and I need to constantly retouch my waterline. But Icon Eyes is such a beautiful color, so I couldn't resist hehe. The Powerpoints have reallly good staying power, though! I definitely would recommend these! I hope that helped =)

greengrin.gif
then I have faith in powerpoints! I guess kohl liners would easily rub off the waterline...after all, they are meant to be smudged! thanks! ♥

maryland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleopatra
Hwo did you get Deckchair to appear so vivid? When I use it I can virtually see no colour at all
ssad.gif

deckchair isn´t very vivid, maybe with the flash of the pictures it looks like it is, but it isn´t!