Dedication to MissChievous

misshapes

Ok. This isn't fabulously exciting or creative. But I liked it today for my lunch date.

I didn't really re-create the amazing 'soft and glowy' look that MissChievous posted a tute on (because I don't have half of the stuff she used!).

It's more of a lite-dedication.
smiles.gif

Several different lighting. Flash makes me whiter and shinier. Hee. I am quite oily though and I can't say I really reccommend Skinlights powder for the oily girls out there. It is pretty in photos but after an hour it becomes greasy-ish.
Here's that cheesy mug. You can't even see the eyeshadows. SIgh. Such is the asianeye curse. *shakes fists*
metals4.jpg

In mid-speech. Yellowish lighting.
metals2.jpg

This isn't a very nice shot but it does show the bronze.
metals3.jpg

metals1.jpg

Yeah I know. Nothing exciting. But seriously: Skinlights + oily people = recipe for disaster!

Anyways-I recently acquired this eyelash curler from a huge Target sale. It was like $4 or something. Anyway. It works so well! All these photos were taken after an 8hr day out in the city. I wore mascara yes but I have left them uncoated before and the curl stays all day on my straight asian lashes. Amazing. I think its all in the heating, positioning and pressure.

I also picked up these BYS shimmer powders from Target. I can't believe stuff there is so cheap. I hardly ever venture inside but I may have to now.

For anyone still reading, I used these things:
[Face]:
Cetaphil moisturising cream
Shiseido Stick foundation
Revlon Oil Free foundation. Both offer light coverage so I use both in different areas depeding on my coverage needs!

[Cheeks]:
Shiseido Blush Duo in Rose Nature.
To highlight I used Revlon Skinlights Powder in Golden Light.

[Eyes:]
The Body Shop-Eye Rescue Serum (the one For Homme! Heheh. It's actually very nice btw.)
Shiseido make-up primer base
DJ's black Kohl pencil
BYS shimmer powders-golden bronze, goldmine-I did a mix of these two and the Skinlights powder.
Clinique eyeshadow trio-SugarSugar + Doubledate (I also used the darkest shade in the trio for my eyebrows)
QVS eyelash curler
Chanel Iminitable mascara in Noir.

[Lips:]
Clinique lipstick-Blushing Nude
Clear gloss....not sure what brand. I don't use it often and its old!

Sorry about the waffle. I've talked too much...

misshapes

^^Thanks guys but if you only knew. One day I'll post the pre-make-up photo and you shall be horrified and wished you never mentioned it. Muhahaha.

Calhoune

I love this! What kind of lipstick is the clinique one? I've been browsing their site but I can't find a "blushing nude" one
smiles.gif

user79

Thanks for the nice dedication.
smiles.gif

As for the Skinlights, if you have oily skin, I wouldn't recommend to apply it all over the face. I'd use some loose Blotpowder in the places where you get oil, and then apply just a hint of the Skinlights on your cheekbones and maybe just lightly on the ride of your nose, skip out the other parts.

BlahWah

You look gorgeous! And I've had the Skinlights fiasco on my face before. =P Felt like a glowball, but in these pictures you look great! I love how your lips look, too!