Deer Park, NY CCO (Tanger Outlets)

missboss82

Re: Deer Park, NY (Tanger Outlets **NEW CCO :)**

I visited this CCO today just wanted to update for anyone that was wondering, they had;

Graphic Garden palettes and lip bags
Holiday 2009 brush bags, eyeshadow and lip palettes as well as they pigments and lipglass minis
Sunny By Nature MSF
Style Warriors eyeshadows gold rebel/liberated lipglass
Vanilla and Golden Olive pigment (original jar)
Mineralized Blushes (I remember seeing Love Rock)
Holiday 2009 lip bags
Colour Craft mineralized quads and a few of the lipglasses

I knew I was forgetting the whole reason why I even started this post, they had all three of the quads from Make Up Art Cosmetics.

jmgjwd

Visited yesterday (3/20) and they had all the Bobbi Brown Chrome eyeshadows from the holidays!!! Also, the Mac Holiday palettes & lipglass sets from 09. LOTS of piggies in the original size...most of the same lippies, lipglasses listed above...maybe some more dazzleglasses

No style black stuff yet...

They also had these MAC boxsets at the counter that had what looked like 3 "blushes"-- an MSF and 2 other small "blushes" (not sure what they were) with a mini kabuki.....never saw these @ the MAC store before (maybe a store exclusive)...but too cute...sorry, not more details...my son started crying & yelling in the store so that was the end of my shopping...oh well

blueskies

(Hi ladies of Specktra, this is my first post!
th_hello2.gif
)

I went on Friday, 4/2 and this is what I can remember off the top of my head. If you are looking for something else and ask specifically I may remember it!

Perfect Topping MSF
Porcelain Pink MSF
Pigments in the old jar: (there were more I don't recall the names of)
Pink Opal
Steel Blue
Violet
Pink Bronze
Sweet Sienna
Old Gold
Fuchsia
Melon
*ETA: Bell Bottom Blue

Lipsticks I recall are:
Speak Louder
Kanga-Rouge
Most Popular

Seasonal Peach nail polish

Also, the MSF sets mentioned above are still there. One has Light Flush and one has Shimpagne.

Ellen1

thanks for posting and welcome!!!
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

I really like my Perfect Topping. Do you remember if they had any of the MSFN duos with the natural on one side and the shimmer on the other?

blueskies

Thank you, Ellen!
smiles.gif

I did not see any of those. I expect to go back next weekend (hopefully!) so if you'd like I can check for you and message you if they're there. Is there one in particular that you want?

Makeup Emporium

Why do they have Sweet Sienna at other CCO's and not at mine!!!! If anyone is going and can do a Sweet Sienna CP for me please let me know. Thanks!

MacAtFirstSight

went today

pigments:
golden lemon
golden olive
cocomotion
royal flush
steel blue
bell bottom blue
circa plum
reflects blackened red
reflects very pink
more glitters

e/s:
femme fi
poisen pen
style warriors
and more

quads:
shadowy lady
tone grey
all three from makeup art collection

3 e/s palettes from 2009 holiday including smokes & mirrors
3 e/s palettes from 2008 holiday [not the smokey one]

blushes:
blunt
enough said
blooming
serenly
sweet as cocoa
and more

lots of metal x shadows

3 paintpots
greensmoke
rollickin
mosscape?

lots of SE brushes

brushes:
-129SH
and more but nothing nice

pigment vials
both from 2009 holiday and 1 from 2008 holiday

bronzer e/s 181se box set

lipstick sets

lots of holiday sets

honey salve

face & body fndt in C2, C5, N?

ccb:
root
bronze
one from emanuel ungaro

l/s:
freckletone
viva glam special VI
viva glam V
and more...

lots of fake lashes

blush bronzer duo from holiday 2009

hth

INFALLIBLE86

Do you remember ifthey had holiday 2009 pigment vials in sexpot? Thanks

summerblue

Infallible, they did have a vial in one of the sets named Sexpot. They had 3 Holiday 5-vial piggie sets. Not familiar with the colors, but all neutral colors for $22.75

I'm sorry guys, I'm not up on past collections & as I only stick to eye makeup (pots not quads/compacts) & mineralized blushes, I haven't memorized the names of the other products. I'm not a fan of MAC's MSFs or blushes. So even though I look, I forget what I saw before I get home. Many of the items on MacAtFirstSight's above listing are still available.

No more Violet or Lemon Gold pigments.
ssad.gif

Saw:
Reflects Transparent Very Pink
Reflects Copper
Steel Blue
Crystallized Yellow
Crystallized Pink
Mega Rich
Gold Stroke
Antiqued Gold
Golden Olive
& they had about 2 or 3 others I don't recall. No biggies though as I would have recalled them.
winks.gif

They had 3 of the mineralized eye shadows from one of the spring or summer collections last year. Remember, one e/s pot with 4 different mineralized shadows in them: 1 had blue, pink, white & black; another gold, purple, black?, ?; & another gold, black, brown, ?

Also had several split mineralized e/s: 1 was gold & purple, 1 had blue & ? -- not Sorcery, but either the Sea something or the other blue one they put out.

Since I was in 2 different stores yesterday, this store may have had (which I believe they did) a couple of the eye & blush palettes from the Holiday 09 Magic, Mirth and Mischief Holiday Sets.

Also had more than a few 6 e/s compacts, as well as the 3 e/s compact with Wisteria, Knight & other silver color.

About 10 non-sterling nailpolishes.

Still had the following shadesticks: Cakeshop, Lemon Chiffon, Fresh something? & something Red (which was a deep, slightly red undertoned fuschia pink).

From Naked Honey Collection: hand & body cream, the body wash & about 4 boxes of the salve left.

4 tinted lip conditioning glosses -- the ones in the round glass jar with the black plastic top. One had a slight yellow hue to it (& from a swatch thread, I feel confident that it's Tread Gently, a red (maybe or similar to Sweet Tooth -- looks red in jar, but swatches a pinky red), one a pinked bronze & don't recall the last one -- bronzey?

Blushes:
Ungaro Flower Dew Mist
Pleasure something -- Pleasureflush?
Blooming
Enough Said
the 2 embossed rose ones: the matte pink & coral
They had a few more matte blushes which I don't recall the names of. I didn't see any mineralized blushes this time.

E/S: Top Hat, Go, Tempting, Post Haste, Aquavert, Dreammaker, Knight, Glamour something (a bronzey color), Femme Fi, a pinky neutral from the Neo Sci-Fi collection & about 6 others I don't recall.

Greensmoke, Mosscape & Rollicking paint pot.

They still had those creme e/s that they've had for ages with the shell print on them.

The usual lipsticks, lipglosses & brushes.

Some of the usual skincare tubes & sprays.

The bunch of holiday SE brush & bag kits for $34.75

4 colors of mascara. I think the zoom black with the silver pearl or pearl something in it. As well as a couple of lipliners & brow & eye pencils

A few fake eyelashes.

Refined MSF as well as a few others don't recall. They did have 2 of the Holiday(?) Kits with the MSF's in them as well as the little buki brush.

A dark sculpting duo.

MSF in Medium: 1/2 Shimmer & 1/2 powder.

About four loose irridescent face powders in the round jars. I think one was dazzle something. It was white with silver pearls. And definitely one in the pale pink color range.

Sorry gals, this is the best I can do.
ssad.gif
Hopefully, I'll do better next time. It's called exercising my memory.
winks.gif

summerblue

Dropped in at the CCO yesterday. My memory recollection is much better this time around, but still no cigar yet.

7.5 gram jar pigments:
Crystalized Orange, Yellow & Pink
Vanilla
Pink Opal
Violet
Tan
Reflects Very Pink
Reflects Blackened Red
Circa Plum
Mega-Rich
Golden Olive
Steel Blue
Vintage Gold
Copper Reflects or Reflects Copper
they may still have had, Bell-Bottom Blue, but not sure

e/s:
Glamour Check
Soft Force
Sugarshot
Go
Of Summer
Post Haste
Top Hat
Knight
Night Manouvers
Unbasic White
One-Off
Tempting
Et tu bouquet?
Tempting
Talent Pool
Ego
Go
Dreammaker(?)
Mylar(?)
Femme Fi(?)

They had the usual (pull-out) compacts containing 2 e/s.

2 mes quads. One was Fashion Groupie & another one from the same collection.

6 - 8 split or tri-split (3 colors) mes round compacts.

A bunch of 6-color e/s compacts, however, don't know the collections.

Still the creme e/s compact w/ the shell design (Metal X, I believe) that are so old that they are at the beginning of the crumbly stage when you swatch them.

Red Velvet, Pink Couture, Fresh Cement, Cakeshop & Lemon Chiffon Shadesticks.

Brassy fluidline

rollickin', mosscape & greensmoke paint pots.

Artifact & Flammible paints

3 shades of gel blush - just a pinch (rosey red), one bronze & one a rose bronze.

Blushes:
- Earth to Riches, 3 other mineralized blushes
- Mattes: Flower Dew Mist, Shy something, something Romance, Sweet William, Blossom, something Blossoming, X Rocks, Pleasure-something (I believe, Pleasureful), Enough Said, those same 2 rose embossed one: one pink, one medium-light coral.

A Hello Kitty pink-based face powder compact.

*The Love Rock, Moon River, Grand Duo Blushes are gone.

Shade & Sculpt Powder in Definitive: One side titled Light & the other side I don't recall.

Not a MAC lip person so all I remember is:
- Viva Glam spec. edition (either V or VI, but I believe it was VI)
- Flourishing l/s

MSFs: Porcelain Pink, Refined (which for all I know may actually be a blush!
tong.gif
. *Just to let you know I am predominately only a MAC e/s addict.)
At least 2 others, I don't recall the names of.

An MSF in Medium Dark (1/2 Shimmer & 1/2 powder).

A bunch of face powders in the small, heavy gold metal compacts; some have the red enamel on them.

Still a good 8 of those irridescent loose face powders & bronzers in the screw-top jars.

About 4 of the Prep & Prime's in the refined formula -- the one prior to the new brightening formula. (Thanks, Ellen!)

Still the Naked Honey Salve & hand cream.

Misc. stuff like the 4 or 5 SE brush collections w/ bag for $34.75

Several liquid face sprays (like Fix It is).

A ton of stuff from the Holiday Collection. I believe it was the Myth, Mirth & Magic(?) Holiday Collection. You know the silver boxes with the little colored circle cutouts that look like 60's Op-Art. Well, they had the eyeshadow palettes, 2 blush palettes & (3) 5-vial holiday pigment configurations. 2 of the piggie vial sets were labeled cool (of which one was/or contained high jinx) & a 3rd set which has Sunnydaze piggie in it.

They did have 2 of the Mineralized Holiday Kits for $41.75. The ones with the mineralized face powder, blush, e/s & a travel (baby) kabuki brush.

They also had (2) $29 kits with a travel bag, a travel eye powder brush & a 7.5 gram piggie. One kit had Shimmermint in it & the other one was taped down so tightly to the cardboard I couldn't see the name, but it was beigey in color. Oddly, the back of the boxes didn't list the piggie color included.

6 different liquidliners -- don't know names, but colors were:
- a clear blue gel w/ colored glitter
- a beige/champagne
- a lavendar
- a pink

OK, that's it guys. This is as far as I'm going in taxing my little acorn of a brain. Hopefully, I'll do even better next time.

MacAtFirstSight

just came back from the outlet today.
argg didn't see style black collection out yet.
ssad.gif

brushes:
189, 192, 223, 183

e/s:
Go, dazzleray, femme fi, et tu bouquet, of summer, and more

pigments:
violet, rose, gilded green, vintage gold, golden olive, mega-rich, gold stroke, steel blue, bell bottom blue, circa plum and several reflects

pp:
greensmoke, mosscape, rollickin

lots of mineralized duo and trio e/s

all 5 of solar bits including black ore

all 4 holiday '09 e/s palettes
all 2 holiday '09 blush [face] palettes

alot of e/s quads including the green one, the purple one

ccb:
bronze, root, morning mist?, crushed...?

blushes:
enough said, blooming, blunt, sweet as cocoa, and more ... alot of mineralized blushes

lots of SE brushes.

all of the holiday boxed collections.

from Bobbi Brown:
they had pale yellow pressed powder
2 pot rouges... one in something rose?
creme foundation compact in sand and almond
teint foundations 4 colors. one in sand and other darker colors
oil free foundation in warm porcelain
alot of custom palette stick foundations
lots of sets...

summerblue

Crapola! Just called the store to ask about the Gilded Green that MacAtFirst Sight saw & was advised that they never had Gilded Green. However, the crapola is not because of the Gilded Green, but, rather because Teresa advised me that they won't be getting anymore shipments in until the end of June or beginning of July when they complete their Inventory. So sad. This means that by the time they get another shipment my guess is that there won't be any old 7.5 gram piggies left to be sold.
ssad.gif

Ellen1

sorry Janis : (
maybe you want to check out Riverhead? It's a nice ride on a nice day : )

Makeup Emporium

Hi, looking for a few things and wondering if someone could CP for me? I can pay PP or trade for products whatever you want! Let me know. I also have tix for the Canada MAC warehouse sale that I would throw in for someone who could help me out!! Thanks.

jmgjwd

Went to Riverhead CCO today (5/29)...they had lots of Gilded Green