DELL sucks...

Risser

I ordered a desktop (model: Studio XPS 435) and a monitor in early July. After a week, I received my desktop with a large carton, but it was damaged in transit as below.

37639_b67f59dfd342b8e4d0cccb0bad6db.jpg

I called the customer care to request exchange and they said we will confirm with our logistics department and the factory to know why the problem occurred. Anyone? I need to exchange this for a new desktop...
cry.gif

They provided to send me a new one as soon as possible when Richard (thanks darling
winks.gif
) connected their manager. Yesterday, the deliveryman carried a little carton to me. I can't breathe because it was a LAPTOP of Studio XPS family.
shockt.gif

DELL sucks. So I called the customer care again and am waiting for my Studio XPS 435 right now.

LMD84

man. sorry you're having issues with the deliveries. i can't believe they sent a laptop when the first damaged package was a desktop! stupid!

i hope you enojoy your pc when you get it though. dispite the customer care you get with dell i actually really like there stuff! much prefer it to sony vaio - which is bad for me to say because i work for sony!

miss sha

Is the computer itself damaged though? From the picture, it doesn't look like the broken bit goes in very far, so the computer might be just fine.
th_dunno.gif

Risser

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss sha
Is the computer itself damaged though? From the picture, it doesn't look like the broken bit goes in very far, so the computer might be just fine.
th_dunno.gif

I opened the carton and saw the case was damaged...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
man. sorry you're having issues with the deliveries. i can't believe they sent a laptop when the first damaged package was a desktop! stupid!

i hope you enojoy your pc when you get it though. dispite the customer care you get with dell i actually really like there stuff! much prefer it to sony vaio - which is bad for me to say because i work for sony!

Actually, I'm a Dell-faithful for 4 years. It was an unforgettable experience in my life. I never forget the deliveryman said this is a free gift for you from Dell!

LMD84

wow! they sent you a desktop for free?! that's awesome! even though you don't have it yet!

Risser

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
wow! they sent you a desktop for free?! that's awesome! even though you don't have it yet!

The deliveryman thought that LAPTOP was a free gift. The XPS laptop is worth 1000USD, but mine is 2000USD. I wanna get my new desktop early!

RedRibbon

Dell have always been ok with me whenever I've had a complaint but I've realised that they do overcharge for things so Mr RR built me this computer himself and it's super big (memory wise).

Microsoft should start making computers, they make the Xbox so computers can't be hard. Their customer services are great, my brother's Xbox broke and he got sent a brand new one.