Demo interview: few questions!

airrinleah

Hi All! I joined specktra last week, and I got an interview at MAC YESTERDAY - connection??? I think so! =) My interview is Wednesday at 3:30!

Few questions - when you apply moisturizer, which brush do you use? (I was thinking 190?) I usually use my fingers, but assume that's a no-no professionally.

Also, I would like to use the Prep and Prime Lip - is this alcohol-dippable? Would I apply it from the tube, or chop a little bit off?

Yikes! I am so excited, and nervous, and I can't wait!!!

Of course, any other hints are SO welcomed. I read a great entry response from giz2000 and took notes!

The manager said I will get a picture and have to re-create. She will be watching the whole application, unless an emergency comes up.

Thanks in advance, all =)
eyelove.gif

glitch

I think it would be fine if you just used a napkin and wiped off the top layer of the Prep and Prime for lips. When the MAC MA's put lipstick on me during makeovers, that's what they usually do.

brandi

yup use the 190 brush for moisturizer... thats what they usually use!

for prep+prime lip i would use the alcohol if it doesn't damage the product i know you have to with lipsticks.... even though they dont with make overs... just ask... here on hawaii at the demo they tell you how to sanitize... well they did for my friend at least

MACgirl

You can def. use the 190 for moisterizer, but i would reccomend using a sponge for that since you can later use the foundation brush for foundation without residue on it, that way you dont have to waste time cleaning it. just be clean and neat, dont be afirad ot ask for anything that isnt in front of you. GOOD LUCK!!